Fall Crates

Hey Munchies!

I’m happy to bring you a mix of cosy and spooky vibes in this year’s fall crate! As always, we have a fun collection of cosmetics and gadgets with something for everyone, no matter your playstyle! The crates are out now and can be purchased here!

:magic_wand: Moving Forward :magic_wand:

As you may know, we have been experimenting a lot with crates this year and believe that our tests have been absolute hits. Therefore, custom enchants will now officially become an integral part of all future seasonal crates! Furthermore, we are happy that we can keep around keyalls for the future. It’s been so much fun seeing you guys share the joy of crates with everyone else!

:ghost: What’s in it? :ghost:

Of course, I will not spoil any crate contents for you in this post - though I am sure Rat’s guide will be updated in just a few days if you don’t want to figure out the contents by yourself. The focus of this crate has shifted a bit back towards the gadgets. A lot of the enchantments are small stat boosts and effects similar to what you would expect in the vanilla game, but our gadgets bring you completely new ways of playing survival.
Whether you want to design new farms, customize your base, or (and this is my favourite) travel around the worlds with previously unseen speed and flexibility, the gadgets allow you to really put your creativity to use and alter the way survival is played! We’re looking forward to seeing how you put them to use!

:speech_balloon: Your Feedback :speech_balloon:

Please share with us how you feel about the new gadgets! Do they change the game too much and should be nerfed? Or do you want more gadgets like this in the future? How do you think they compare to the butterfly net in terms of utility and strength?

:medal_sports: Credits :medal_sports:

Huge thanks to @Awperr for his hard work on the crates and @skepiwi for the amazing models & textures for the new gadgets. Shoutout also to @danior for helping with some of the visual designs!

15 Likes

first :ghost:

3 Likes

Second

2 Likes

Final

3 Likes

No moumik silly

2 Likes

I ate the leaves

My favorite crate item. Anyways… WOO FALL CRATES!

4 Likes

Where’s the French gadget

2 Likes

Ill add a baguette in the next crate

3 Likes

I ll buy this

1 Like

perhaps

2 Likes

Woooo!! :fallen_leaf: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like