Yes I have discord and am competent with it

Application

IGN:
Falczn

Timezone:
EST

Can you use a microphone?
Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week?
Basically everyday from 10am to 9pm unless I am busy with IRL things

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is pretty good, I would say I’m a pretty active player on munchy and have made many friends on here, and they all seem to think I’m pretty cool. I also believe I am very non-toxic unless its joking around with friends, and am very nice to people. so yeah overall I think I have a great reputation.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Well I think being a Co-Host is something I can do pretty well, I can be very active, so I can show up at a lot of events, I know quite a bit about hosting events as I have helped in hosting some smaller events in the past, and I have learned even more by watching the other Co-Hosts do their thing. I would also just love to help out with the events when its needed. I also believe I can learn a lot from this, and meet some new people.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I know most of the basic commands, but I’m still pretty new when it comes to more complicated ones, but I do have quite a bit of experience, I’m just not an expert.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I can work pretty well with a team, I have done it a few times before, and I also believe I can be professional when I need to be.

Anything you want to add:
Well first off, the reason I’m able to be so active even in school hours is because I am homeschooled, so I can be on pretty much whenever I want, unless its too late because I usually get off around 10pm. I also think this is such a great opportunity to meet tons of new people and help out more in this amazing community, I’ve always wanted to give back to this community, and this is a great chance to do it.

Good luck everyone applying!!!

Edits: Changed the ending of the application and changed the wording of the “When can you be available to help host events each week?” question slightly

16 Likes

I plus one this because falcon is cool plus how did y’all type things fast jeez

2 Likes

+1 would make a good co-host and very detailed

1 Like

+1 I think u can be pretty good cohost! good luck

2 Likes

Would like to point out this application, Falczn is a well known member in the event community by all. So I would like to say his application is considered very well made, same as his activness.

So I’m giving this a +1 nonetheless ^^

3 Likes

I think you are a cool person and I think you would be a great co-host, maybe hop on a bit more often as I don’t see you a lot but I could be mistaken. Good Luck :)

2 Likes

+1
Falcon is a pretty well known community member, he also has been in a lot of events. Plus, he has experience with working together with content creators! I think he definitely has what it takes. :)

2 Likes

+1
this is a good application

2 Likes

+1 yes me gusta

2 Likes

+1

Falcon would make for an extremely good Co-Host. Would love to see him on the team.

2 Likes

+1
Very cool dude, very nice, respectful and trustworthy!
Good luck falcy walcy! :D

2 Likes

+1, deserved and very nice person with everyone!

3 Likes

+1 !

• Very good and detailed application!
  • Pretty active and kind
  • Well known in the community.

I think Falcon would be a great Co-Host!
Good Luck! :D

2 Likes

+1111 !

Falczn has proven to me that he’s a really mature person! In vc, or ingame
I’d love to see him get the chance to be Event Co-Host so I can spam him with cat pictures. or music. who knows.

Best of Luck Falc! :heart:

3 Likes

falcon

+1

7 Likes

+1 very kind, good application.

3 Likes

Very good application! The only thing I suggest is being a little bit less casual with this and double-checking your grammar. This probably doesn’t affect the application at all, but I am a perfectionist so I had to say it. I send you the best of luck! <3
+1

2 Likes

+1

Super well known and liked by everyone! Also, a very good application!

1 Like

Very active, always mature and nice. Pretty cool dude

Goodluck

2 Likes

Active player, good application, only thing that bugged me was ending a question with “so yeah” Lmao

+one

2 Likes