Factless' very detailed introduction

Hello, my name is:
Hello! My name is Factless, did you know that factless is a adjective and it means lacking facts; inaccurate or fictional.

My favourite color is:
My favourite color is red. Did you know that red is the first color that humans perceive, after black and white? It’s the color that babies see first before any other, and the first that those suffering from temporary color blindness after a brain injury start to see again. Red’s dominance is even reflected in how colors are defined: although different societies developed their names for colors at different times and in different ways, almost all of them named them in the same order. With only a few exceptions, the order of labelling colors was generally black first, white second, red third, and then green, yellow and blue.
Scientists have posited that societies developed names for colors according to which ones they had the strongest reaction to. This means that humans, supposedly much like bulls, have had strong feelings about the color red for thousands of years. Over time, red has come to symbolize power, love, vigor, and beauty.

My favourite food is:
Cinnamon rolls. Here is the history of cinnamon rolls!
When cinnamon, sugar and butter are mixed together, the result is something many people all over the world enjoy. Cinnamon rolls are a sweet pastry commonly eaten at breakfast time, but may be consumed any time of the day. Dating back many years, cinnamon rolls have made a mark in history.
Some of the ingredients making the rolls taste irresistible are bread, cinnamon, sugar and butter. Yeast bread dates back to around 1,000 B.C. in ancient Egypt. And cinnamon dates back to 2,000 B.C. (see Resource 1), where it was imported from Egypt to China and was so highly prized that it was regarded as a gift fit for monarchs. Butter dates back to 2,000 B.C. and is written about in the Bible. Farmers’ wives gave way to machines when butter began being mass produced around 1860. Sugarcane originates from what is now called New Guinea (see Resource 2). Sugarcane was first cultivated in the United States in the 18th century and the first refinery was built in New York in 1689.Cinnamon rolls are known in Sweden as “kanelbulle.” This word literally means cinnamon bun. Other than kanelbulle, cinnamon roll and cinnamon bun, they are also known as sticky rolls and sticky buns. The name variations for cinnamon rolls may change the ingredients. Sticky buns or rolls may not necessarily contain cinnamon, which will drastically change the taste.

How I found this server:
I found this server by BadBoyHalo’s quality videos.

Something more about myself:
Pizza is also pretty good.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!! For someone named Factless, you sure have a lot of facts! Its super fun to read them!

Thanks a lot!

Factless…

I welcome a fellow brother who likes cinnamon rolls

Yes indeed!

Welcome to the forums, Factless! :smiley:

Thanks Atterax!

welcome welcome!!

Thank you!