Faalc's Media Team Application

~Channel link:

~Number of subs/followers:

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
About 50 (this is with no actual calculations)

This is not including shorts as I think those are separate, but average with shorts is about 600 (again with no calculations)

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
My oldest non-short Munchy video currently on my channel was about 3 weeks ago

My oldest non Munchy video was on Hypixel and was about 2 months ago

My oldest unlisted Munchy video was 8 months ago (I can send proof of this on discord at Falc#5835 if needed)

~Servers for which you have created content:
MunchyMC
Hypixel
PvPLegacy
ColdPvP

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I want to join the Media team mainly because Munchy is my main server, and I love this server and community, that’s why I make content on it. Media can help my channel grow because people are more likely to click on a Media member’s streams than a non Media member’s stream. Another reason is through the Media team I can meet other content creators that I can collab/become friends with, and that is something I would like to do. Media also gives the ability to host free events on Woolwars, which are not only fun for the community, but they also allow for good content for videos/streams. There are a couple reasons why I would be good for this team:

I would say I’m an active member of the Woolwars community, so I can make a lot of content on it.

I believe I am a pretty well known Woolwars player (mostly due to me being very active) which I think is a good thing for being a Media member.

Another thing that I would like to mention is I stream Munchy on Twitch sometimes as well, the reason I didn’t put my Twitch link is I haven’t been very active on there lately, but I used to do a lot of streams on there as well. I just thought I would mention that because that is where most of my Munchy content was before I started doing YouTube a lot.

12 Likes

+1
Great streamer, person, and just a good minecraft player

2 Likes

yes +1

2 Likes

+1 good streamer and very active in the community :))

2 Likes

+1
I love what you’re doing for the media team, community, and social media.

2 Likes

+1
Faalc is very active on woolwars and overall is just a great person! His content always has high quality. I personally think he would be a great media team member.

2 Likes

+1 very active, streams a lot and is a very good applicant <3

2 Likes

+1
I will riot if this man does not get media

4 Likes

Falcon why did you not TELL me you were doing this I wanted to be the first comment :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah yeah +1 whatever

1 Like

Not a lot i can say tbh. Very active member of the community, always nice and respectful, the streams arw very entertaining. Big +1!
Good luck! :D

2 Likes

Big +1! Always nice, v active and you’re friendly, multiple raiders of mine have said they liked your streams after finding you so you definitely have a welcome and friendly demeanour!

2 Likes

Literally the first person I’ve seen in a long time with the follower requirement suggestion met, other than that, he’s active, funny, and a great bird. He really deserves media !
+1

2 Likes

+1

For the 100th time yes

2 Likes

+1
yes

2 Likes

+1
Streams a lot on Munchy and I really hope you get Media rank!

2 Likes

+1

Yes

2 Likes

Hey Faalc!

Thanks for your application, I’m pleased to tell you that it has been accepted! Please contact me on Discord to get your rank! :tada:
Welcome to the Media team :slight_smile:

10 Likes

AHHHHHHH CONGRADS FALCON <3333

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo GG CONGRATS

4 Likes

Congrats Faalc! :D

3 Likes