Explosion's Build team application

**IGN: ExplosionMayhem

**Timezone:pst

**Discord Name: Explosion Mayhem#0075

**How long have you played MunchyMC?: Not long, but I am a good builder and want to help out

**How active can you be per week? That depends. Sometimes I’m really busy with Minecraft projects such the one I am currently working on witch is a 4v4 youtuber event, but other times I will be very open and have lots of time on my hands:

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:I don’t think I have any

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783246237637017651/852711586035793950/Project.PNG , https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783422578521276420/787944338935382016/2020-12-13_23.28.09.png

**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:This is a hard one to answer, I’ve made many builds before. My favorite would probably be my Nether mansion. I never finished it, but it was one of my first good builds

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:barely at all. The hardest command I know is like //set “Block”

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):My specialties would be terraforming and structure, my weaknesses would be detail

**What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?I’ve build on Minecraft for only about 2 years, but I’d say I’m pretty good. I’ve never been on a build team in Minecraft before

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:I’d say about a 9.5. I’ve worked on many projects with other people, not all Minecraft related, as long as their is no miscommunication, or I understand something wrong, I do pretty good in a team

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?This is my first time applying!

First of all you should bold your questions with two “*”'s on each side.
(Ex.) **How long have you played MunchyMC?:** Not long, but I am a good builder and want to help out.

Rating: +0
Your builds are decent but it doesn’t clearly show your building skills *(try working on bigger builds, specifically the 1st image). Your answers are also lacking details.

2 Likes

My suggestion for you is to work on larger building projects that involves worldedit, voxel etc to show off your building skills because that is what the managers look at when looking at the builds. The managers doesn’t accept any who can’t world edit, voxel etc. I am not going to rate as it will not influence the final decision.

1 Like

I can definitely agree with the others here.
It seems like you know what you’re doing, but try to build bigger things with WorldEdit and voxel for exampme. Try building something like a hub or a kit map for example, just to show off what you are capable of.
I do see the talent in you tho so you’ll get +0.25 from me :)
Good luck!

2 Likes

i also agree maybe you sould work in bigger builds with world edit and voxelsniper

i give it a +0.5

1 Like

Everything has been said and you know me, I really dont like adding pressure to others!
Ill pass on a +0 for now, I’ll come back in a weeks time to see if there is any edits or improvement <3

1 Like

I see multiple grammar mistakes here, It seems like you know what your good at building but you should maybe try to work on larger scaled builds. The last time you logged into munchy was December 30th of 2020, I suggest you to work on more in game activity.

Best of Luck!
+0

Application denied. Basically what the people said in the replies above ^

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes