""exiting the prison""

Although this may completely stop what I’ve found by showing this by being patched, it was kind of interesting.
There is a way to blockglitch out of spawn, and I’ve done it before.
So, basically, come to the house at spawn that says “The Warden Den”

And just blockglitch to the highest point, and go above and over the red roof.
After you’ve done that, just keep going until you see this ledge.

Blockglitch downwards in the corner where the blue wool and stone intersect, because that is the easiest.
(You have to blockglitch downwards, as you CAN take fall damage here. Also do not land on the blue wool if you haven’t unlocked A1.)
If you have some armor to spare, then use that to
negate some damage (unless there is an armor that can be used to fully negate fall damage, then you don’t have to worry about this step).
And basically, you’ve technically broken out of prison! Congrats.
You can also blockglitch out of the melon mine, but it requires more effort, as you have to first go to a wall and go up 17 blocks minimum, and then go to here-

and then blockglitch on the wall until you reach the corner, safely going down.
There isn’t much to look at when on the ground, but it is kind of funny to know that the prison is built like 100 blocks high on a wall
(What kinda architect would even want to know that)
and also that the melon mine is LITERALLY floating in the air.

(ss is kinda bad but it gives the point so meh).
some last things:
The Prison world is superflat, and it ends at some point
(So I guess this world literally is flat)
There are some villages, but with nothing in the chests and no villagers.

If anyone wants to fix getting out, then I suggest putting barrier blocks to encase players in spawn.
(Or maybe any other block. That works too.)

Thank you for your time.
This concludes my research.

There are more wonders outside the prison that may not catch the eye… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Phoenix Feather negates fall damage when held in hand.

I just use a santa sleigh and dumbledore boots. it lets you fly out and have no risk of fall damage.

Don’t necropost mr obama!