How often can you host events:
Monday: 3:30-6:30 pm
Tuesday:4:30-8:00 pm
Wednesday:3:00-7:00 pm
Thursday:3:30-7:30 pm
Friday:3:30-8:00 pm
Saturday:12:00am-6:00 pm
Sunday:1:00-8:00 pm
What sets you apart from other applicants: I am able to help all those in need to staff helpers and even new players, I can be very supportive to new players and others who have not even joined the server yet, I can motivate them to join and they will have a swell time to participate in special events hosted by Badboyhalo.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I want to be able to help in events because I have experienced many events and I have hosted them before on my friends server, and I have always wanted to help someone host a server event.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? My reputation in the community is known because I stay in discord calls and wait for people to join and I welcome them, the same goes for team speak, I wait a long time and and welcome all those who are knew and old, I have met people like Dream,Teenyrobot,Littleboyskippy,UrsoFamily.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to help out with thing that are not able to be done by one person, For example, Badboyhalo is busy with helping rat and everyone is waiting on Badboyhalo and I can ask him what to do and It can be done right away.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: I am a very helpful person, I can carried away by asking too much.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I can fulfill a task that is need to be done like, enhance the parkour or make a bridge to a platform,

Anything else you would like to add: I wish to be part of the Event team because it has been my dream and I have always wanted to help people host an event. I also know a lot of commands like

/event: Open up a GUI that includes all Automatic Events that can be hosted by normal players.

/host: Allows you to see what automatic events are currently being hosted.

/eventtpall: This command will send a tp request to all Kit players so they may join said event.

/eventkick: This command will kick said player from the event.

/eventban: This command will ban said player from all events.

/eventunban: This command will unban said player from all events so they may participate in

events again.

/broadcast: This command will send a broadcast to the entire Kit Server. This is used to let everyone know you are about to host said event.

/togglepvp: This command will toggle PvP on and off in the event world.

/skit create: When entered this command will create a skit with all items within your inventory including the effects.

/skit apply: When used this command will apply the said skit to said player or within the radius.

/eeffect: When applied this command will give one or more people a certain effect within your radius.

/eventtphere: This will allow you to teleport a certain player to you when they type /confirm.

/eventtp: This command allows you to teleport to a certain player within the event world.

/eventspot tp: Allows you to teleport to a specific map or Event Spot for an event.

/togglepickup: This command allows you to toggle the action of picking up an item if dropped on the ground.

/eventbancheck: Allows you to check if a player is event banned or not.

I would recommend copying this post deleting it and try to go into more detail and such without mentioning stuff that shouldn’t help you in an interview like meeting famous people. Just a tip! I would like to see you go into more detail so people can understand more. Good luck!

that was went im dumb but I realized now

Lol no biggie, I flopped my application, didn’t know I wasn’t unbanned yet (false ban) and I applied so that costed me my application season

OOF got discord evolution#6913

Nah mate, just delete this post before mods see it and re do it with the things i mentioned in mind and you probs will get it, (Mods are very nice so they will understand when you tell them you made mistakes if they ask you)

k can you tell me what i should put in replacement

Tell the truth, go into detail, be yourself, give excessive detail, dont give details that dont matter though, be nice, give proof of good and positive influence in the community I.E. links to forum pages of you reporting hackers, reporting glitches, and being a good influence in the community

bad idea, it gets annoying for moderators to close apps and it kinda floods… insead ask them to edit the application NOT asking them to create a new one.

1 Like

Why are you targeting my account man? you have posted 3 negative comments on my replies and such in 3 minutes.

ahhh im sorry if you think im attacking you, sorry. I just haven’t been on the forums in a while so i’m just replying to people and stuff, im once again very sorry.

Alright I’m trying to be more well known on this server, just for some good influence. New account new 6 months of being a suck up to everyone to be well known lol.

lets all just chill out ok

You are definetely coming in with the right energy, the application itself just needs a bit of polishing. I’ll give you a +0.5 because the energy is what really counts. I do recommend polishing the application a little bit, though.

probs getting accepted. remember me when you’re admin

I will thank you for the notice.

+0.5
You could be a more active,
Make sure all the questions are bold and some are and some are not,
Add a bit more detail to your application.

Overall you seem quite nice but just try to work on the things listed above.
Good luck