EvillRat's Staff Application May 2021 - #3

EvillRat’s Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I have been actively playing MunchyMC since February 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use OBS and can record good quality videos.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes.

Application

IGN: EvillRat, Click here for past IGNs.

Timezone: GMT+1 (UK).

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: No, sadly.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod) I am interested in JMod.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Survival.

How active can you be per week?
Weekdays: 4PM - 10PM
Weekends: 10AM-11PM.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I have had quite a bit of punishments, a lot I cannot remember, The ones I can remember most are some console mutes around April 2020, and a 4-day tempban in May 2020, The reason for the tempban was impersonation (not a staff member), It started as a joke and I went a bit too far, which resulted in me getting a tempban, which was 100% deserved.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have applied twice before, August & December, In August I was denied for maturity, and in December not having consistent maturity, since December I have worked on having consistent maturity and feel I am mature enough to apply for staff again.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think my reputation within the community is really good, I love talking to people and don’t think many people dislike me at all, I try my best to keep a good reputation and love to interact with the discord & forums daily.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in the role as I love the community and want to help in some way keep it a kind place for everyone, as if I did not find MunchyMC, I would not be the same person as I am now, and I want to give back in some way. What motivated me to apply was the amazing staff team, my friends, and the community.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would rate my knowledge on moderating a community 8/10, I can moderate a chat pretty easily and keep track of what is going on from experience moderating a discord server (10000+ members) & twitch streams (3-100 average viewers)

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would rate my knowledge on hacks and cheats a 7/10, I know what most hacks do. For identifying cheaters I would rate myself a 5/10, I am not the best at identifying cheaters, however, I am happy to learn as much as I need to.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Hacker Reports

ImWorthless - YouTube
UrIm1508 speed & fly - YouTube
InternetConnor4 flying - YouTube
SkyLord_M flying - YouTube

Note: Although it seems I am always afk, I am never really afk and can play at any time I stated I could.

If I can add anything or if you notice any mistakes please tell me! :slight_smile:

Edit 1: Removed colour as requested.

35 Likes

+1 very active and nice, best of luck!!

1 Like

My grammar and spelling is so immaculant your eyes will be blown away if you read my post.

1 Like

Thank you @laptev @KiwiTheTurtle ;-; <3

6 Likes

Ily ily ily ily +1

2 Likes

+1
Great sense of humor, as well as a level headed and mature guy!

Summary

Please I beg you change the text color from purple back to black I can hardly read anything

1 Like

I can read it fine, imagine light mode :flushed: I’ll change it though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m using dark mode and I still can’t see it :flushed: :angry:

1 Like

+1 best rat, kinda stinky tho

2 Likes

Why did you ask to change text to black then pretty sure that would be harder to see :thinking:

3 Likes

+1, very cool rat :) :rat:

1 Like

+1 coolest rat I know :rat:
dedicated to survival, really active on the community discord - all around a really good pick.

you are much better then me at bedwars though :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Candlea @peeloofortjuan @Alkemystix @ZombieBot1 <333 It means a lot

4 Likes

I get distracted pretty easily and end up looking at discord / the forums, I’ve stopped afking when I’m not at PC though.

4 Likes

+1

• very nice person
  • good detailed application
  • Rat!

Good luck Rat!

1 Like

Thank you mddey :D <3

4 Likes

+1 this sounds like a bad idea so I like it

jkjk

honestly rat would do well, and is very calm except when I beat him at bedwars #funny.

2 Likes

Thank you Tom but you are not very calm either

4 Likes

that is why I am not staff.

2 Likes

Good luck on your application rat :rat: !

5 Likes