EvillRat's Media Application

Banner by @KantoKairyu

・Channel link:

・Number of subs/followers:

• 101 Subscribers

• I don’t gain many subscribers, but when I upload I gain about 10 I believe.

・Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:

• My average views on YouTube are all over the place normally, but my average views is 89, getting 80-150 in my latest videos.

・How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:

• I’ve been creating content for Munchy since around October 2021 but have recently started uploading more and plan on creating videos on other servers eventually, but have 2-3 videos coming next month. It’s difficult to have consistent uploads as events are all over the place.

・Servers for which you have created content:

• MunchyMC

• I’ve created content for other servers like Hypixel on twitch but would only like to apply with my YouTube.

・Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?

• I’d like to join the media team as I believe I’m a friendly member of the community and I’m very passionate about my videos and enjoy the process of making them, some videos take over a year to make. But you’ll have to wait until next year to see them. The reason I’d like to join is I believe it would open up some opportunities in one way or another, allowing me to do more than what I currently do.

• I plan on creating content for every server on munchy, currently I only have mostly WoolWars content but plan / are in the progress of making videos for other gamemodes. (I was going to make a video for the crown event but forgot :sob: )

Thank you for reading, I don’t expect this to go anywhere but decided to apply to see where it would go and if I’d be able to get any feedback. Please be as mean as possible:)

Before anyone asks, I’ve dmed Omar on discord and my videos are eligible for media as long as I meet the other criteria.

Do I even have to apply since I’m mod?

30 Likes

Rat would like to only apply with his YouTube. :+1:

9 Likes

TRUE

4 Likes

+1 Nothing but good experiences with them!

3 Likes

+1 :rat:

5 Likes

Rat is so cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

+1 rat

4 Likes

+1
Yeah.

5 Likes

I have successfully waited for 5 ratings before thanking anyone.

THANK YOU Kanto, sript, rep, sim and NATE :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rat:

4 Likes

+1
rat is my hero

4 Likes

Hello, just to let you all know, EvillRat only wishes to apply with his YouTube.

5 Likes

TRUE part 2

2 Likes

rat is so cool

+1 :rat:

4 Likes

ret

4 Likes

-1 complete boomer

Jk plusone

2 Likes

rat