Event team thoughts

I just want to talk about my thoughts on event team. Most of these thoughts are just from me and I haven’t really had a second opinion. If something is wrong please correct me I just want to see if I’m the only one who thinks this.

So when I first joined munchy I wanted to be event team because I could host waterdrop and it was my favorite event (even thought I was bad at it). After playing on munchy for a bit I have noticed something. Most of the time I go online I don’t see an event member online. If they are online, they don’t host events. Recently people have been hosting events but its kind of inconsistent. Every time I see people apply for event team, I look at their application but I mainly try to remember if I see them online. I would consider myself a pretty active member on munchy. I know people have different timezones but I have been online in many times of the day and I don’t really see Event members online. When I look at the recent people applying for event team I notice that they are active but I wonder if they will stop being active after getting event team. I can think of 3 people who got event team and just stopped being active on kitpvp ( I don’t know the exact reason why). The events on kitpvp are mainly hosted by regular players through /event. I don’t know the circumstances of these things so thats juust my 2 cents.

5 Likes

The event team used to be fairly active, mainly @SkoPie @JimboTheDaddy and @Ballski . But as you may notice, 2/3 of these have resigned so it’s been kind of stale. Luckily, event team applications have opened. So there will hopefully be more than 4 at the end of the application season :melting_face:. In terms of activity, I imagine the event manager and panel will pick those that have heightened their activity as of recent rather than those that have not.

2 Likes

hey thats me

2 Likes

I trust that us event team member applicants will change the activity, and rate that events are hosted.
As @Craftifyer said, there’s really only @SkoPie there to host events. The only other people are staff members who have the perms to do so, but hosting events are obviously not the reason they are online.

1 Like

Those 3 were so cool

2 Likes

Necropost