Event Team BigOrSmqll

IGN and past IGN’s: BigorSmqll,7erz,Tayler_Playz ,NoFriendMe,TaylerWars,and Tayzbest.

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: I can host events 3-7 times a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets me apart from other applicants is that I feel like I can bring more action like parkour and seeing what people would like to do in the chat and people might wait in the chat for me to say to join me. Also I think I can get people to actually get their skills better at the games because they can play the games and get better and better so the games get harder and harder.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.). One example of an Event member doing something nice for others is when I asked Clockyy to host a OINC (One in the Chamber) and no one else was hosting at the time and he hosted it and everyone was very happy.

Anything else you would like to add Nothing I would like to add :slight_smile:

Okay -1 ive mever seen you on, and you only join 3 days ago and you used the put in the wrong format or didnt put it the event in the eveny apps which seems like you rushed it

Hello JoshyYT I am sorry you do not like my applyment but I am new to this server and also could you show me how to do that?? Thanks -BigOrSmqll

Ask a Moderator or admin or even better a forum moderator

“applyment”

1 Like

A question I have for you is, are you applying only for the rank so people notice you?

Other ways you can get people to notice you is joining our teamspeak and discord. You can also be active in chat.

I’m not voting, but good luck!

Also, I changed your application to be in the correct section.

1 Like

Brush_Your_Teeth I mean like say you have no rank and you say who wants to 1v1 and no one anwsers and I am saying people will see the rank and if I had the rank people would be like like ooh can u host or 1v1 me? -BigOrSmqll

That’s not really what happens. Event team isn’t staff, you’re there to host events. People would want you to host events.
Are you applying only for the rank?

1 Like

So you’re just doing it for 1v1 and pride and not to host events

So, you said you can host 3-7 times a day and then at “Anything else you would like to add” you write that you want to be event team to get attention?! Also you could add more detail to your app, I have to go with a -1.