Event team application

IGN:** DreamSpedRunner1

**Timezone:**est

How often can you host events? almost every 2 days if thats ok

What sets you apart from other applicants? I am a very strong leader and am not demanding unless I need to

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? skills and strength to the event team

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I am not well know but i make friends

Why do you want to be on the event team? Because I love to host events and wanna be a really good person and host events for the players of munchy and wanna enjoy my time.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: I am a strong leader and am positive a weakness is I get angry pretty easily but I’m working on that

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I don’t know what that means but yes I guess

Anything else you would like to add: No Thanks

1 Like

-1, what?

My reasoning for this is:

• You just left some questions empty.
  • It looks like you didn’t even try.
  • Missing an EXTREME amount of detail.
  • I’ve never seen you online before.

Good luck?

2 Likes

Reasoning?

————————————————-

• Lacks a ton of detail
  • I’ve never seen you on
  • This just doesn’t look tidy or clean.

————————————————-
Good luck, I guess…?

Reasons why:

• Questions left blank
  • Questions not answered fully
  • Never seen you before
  • Not much effort but into

I think you should work on activity and become more known within the community. Try to spend more time and effort into writing the application.
Best of luck!

1 Like

• Lack of detail.
  • Never seen you online.

Idonno what y’all sayin but this guy is the best out of all the applicants no cap +1000

3 Likes

+1 Dream

+1 active

i was banned

I I was banned ._.

Sorry to hear that but I would suggest answering the application to the best of your ability and be more active. You can always edit your application anytime if you want to make changes.

1 Like

no like I was saying I was banned so thats why you have never seen me

Your answers are still lacking a lot of details.

This is a very vauge answer and doesn’t give much of a description of yourself/reputation.

This answer doesn’t really set you apart from other applicants.

The question is asking you to show examples of when an Event Member did something for you. (Look at the examples provided in the question).

I would improve activity. I havn’t seen you online and we are in the same timezone. Your stats also show you havn’t played much.

1 Like

So my Monke brain just Blocked me from continueing to swim because I saw this Application.

I Really cant tell If this is meant seriously or Just as a Joke…

• Lacks ALOOOT of Detail
  • You left Out some Questions!
  • Never saw you! Even If you are EST

I dont need to say more!

So I have a list for you!

• Since you were banned… Get Active on Kit again and start making Friends and build up a Reputation AND some Acitivty / Knowledge!!!

• Dont Just apply for Event If you dont even know what it is!!!

Regardless my Monke brain stoppinf everything,

Good Luck?

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

My reasoning for this is because your application lacks ALOT of detail and some questions are unanswered. I also have not seen you on kitpvp before so could recommend working on your activity.
Other than that, good luck!