Event Team application - Ricky33

IGN and past IGN’s: MapFour ( https://namemc.com/profile/MapFour.1 )

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: 4pm - 8pm EST weekdays 12 - 8 pm on weekends

What sets you apart from other applicants: I’m active in the community. MunchyMC is my favorite server and I’d love to be able to give back to the server that’s led to some of the greatest memories of my most recent years online. I want to be able to help the server and improve on points I think it’s failing in, and event team is just a first step in my strides to help this amazing community and server.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can host a lot of events, and I can also help players if they need anything as I know a lot about the server. I will also host solo dodgeball frequently so I can Ben Shapiro on these small children with their pathetic noodle arms that can barely throw the ball.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I don’t have really specific examples but event members will usually host events if I ask them too. Kitcaaat will usually host events if I ask, as well as they’re a nice person. Clockyy’s also a cool event member and he’ll host events when I ask. Also blokbasher was the BEST event member and also a qt but he’s no longer on the event team so that’s neither here nor there.

Anything else you would like to add: I know I have a pretty mixed track record, specifically with being banned a lot of times for autoclicking. All of the times where I autoclicked were just as a joke, and never meant to harm the server or ruin the experience for any other players, however I shouldn’t have done this many times and I apologize. As well I have a repeat history of mutes for “”"""""""""""""""""“racism”""""""""""""""""""", and again although I had reasons for what I did I shouldn’t have done these things and I regret it.
If I am on the event team I will be held to a higher stand and won’t make stupid decisions like these.
If this wasn’t a very good application I’m sorry, hit me up at @Origiginal#2697 on discord for an interview or something of the sorts because I’m much better at explaining things when I’m talking as opposed to writing.
Love this server so much!
DreamAF is a cutie <3.

! ! !

1 Like

Ben Shapiro

2 Likes

i agree +100000000000000 u got accepted

You were just denied on a different account, please wait for 2 weeks to reapply, thank you.