Event Team Application - nick1137t

Hi guys, my name is nick1137t and I would like to toss my name in for Event Team consideration. I have been playing Munchy for many years now and have made some amazing memories. I love everything this server has to offer, and I hope that it is around for many more years to come! I am currently active on KitPvP and WoolWars and I’m really interested in some of the WoolWars events I have played recently.

Some of my qualifications include things like being a deadly slayer in Red Rover and knowing how to get creative when trying to weed people out in Water Drop. Furthermore, I have been watching BBH’s streams since 2012 so I know a thing or two about these events. I also have been playing Munchy for a while and have had a chance to play them here as well!

Really, I would just love an opportunity to join the Event Team and get to know and learn from the staff here on KitPvP. I think Munchy is an awesome server and it is what keeps Minecraft fun for me right now so I want to try to contribute to the fun. I think I can do a good job lurking around and looking for hacks as well since I know most of these events pretty well.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to join you guys soon!
Nick

Event team applications are currently closed, you may apply when they are opened again.

4 Likes