Event Team Application - Lightny

IGN and past IGN’s: Lightny is my IGN, my past IGN’s are Killerule, Zapotaz, NotWang, YesNico, Wangitang, Skoppy, DubstepPlayz, DusbstepGod, XtaleSans, IPlayHypixel, UndetaleSans, Nerpdom, DanTEM2

Timezone: GMT+11, Sydney, NSW, Australia.

How often can you host events: I can probaly host events around about 2-4 hours a day but I do have work to do so some times 2-3 hours a day, I am not sure exactly when I can host events but I am sure it will be between 1-6 hours max.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I don’t really understand what your mean by, what sets you apart from other applicants but I will try to answer it, I am set apart from other applicants as I have many great qualities:
Respectful:
I would say I’m a respectful person, I try my hardest not to offend anyone and try to respect them, if someone shows me respect I will 100% show them respect back, I’m someone anyone could come to and talk to about anything on their mind, as I wouldn’t tell anyone and I’d try my hardest to be respectful of their choices and help them out.
Helpfulness:
I try my hardest to help people out, even if I’m not staff since I got to know the community and started to play properly, I tried my hardest to help and guide people by just answering questions, helping them out with gear and doing other helpful things. This would be a good quality for a staff member as a lot of people do need help on Munchy.
Patience:
I have a lot of patience as quite a lot of people know, I try my hardest to get to everyone who needs help, and being staff that will most likely be a possibility. This would definitely be one of the more needed qualities for a staff member I believe.
Maturity:
I would say I’m a mature player, I used to be pretty immature and would joke around a lot and that’s why I would come off as toxic to other people, I’ve tried not to be toxic/immature for a long time and I have gained a lot more respect due to that.
I am pretty mature for my age, I do everything for myself almost. Obviously, there are times when you have to be mature as staff, I feel like I would be able to control when to joke around and when to be mature.
Persistency:
I am very persistent when it comes to anything, if I start something I will no undoubtedly finish it, I try to complete things even if it’s hard for me, I don’t give up and I keep on trying, I feel like this would be a good quality for a staff member as it would be good to have a Mature, Persistent person who wouldn’t give up on the server.
Responsibility:
There is a lot of responsibility involved in being a staff member (From Experience) it might not seem like a lot of responsibility to handle to other people, but from my perspective I know what it’s like, I feel like I would be the one who would be able to handle that responsibility.
Manners:
Manners are needed in almost every single situation, including being staff on a Minecraft server, having manners would be a great aspect of mine as I always try to be respectful and have manners, in any situation.
I could use my manners to use in situations that I would need to, this is a good quality of a good staff member in my opinion.
Cooperative:
To have a good moderator I believe this quality is necessary, you need to be able to cooperate with staff and other players, having this quality would definitely benefit the server. The staff member would need to cooperate with Players or staff and be able to react instantly and listen to what they have to say, I think this would be a good quality of mine as I know how to be cooperative.
Determination:
This is kind of adding onto Persistency, I am a very determined person, I put my all into everything, every server I’ve ever joined or been staff on, I try my hardest to finish everything possible.
This is a great quality of mine, as I will be Determined to help out the server and the community.
Hard Working:
I am a very hard working person, in real life and online, when it comes to ANYTHING, I try my hardest to finish it or keep being persistent about what it is, I would try my hardest to do as much as I could for this server and I think that would be an excellent quality to have.
Humour:
I believe having a sense of humor is 100% necessary, having no sense of humor would just be boring and dull, you need a staff member who can have a laugh in certain situations, but also is professional in certain situations. I feel like I could be that staff member as I would be able to be serious in situations and be Funny in certain situations.
All of the qualities above IMO are qualities that are needed for a successful staff member, I feel like I could use all of those qualities and make them useful for Munchy.
Trustworthy:
I am very trustworthy, a lot of people come and speak to me about things others don’t want knowing and I do my best to keep that to me and themselves, I can be trustworthy with anything in my opinion.
This is yet another great quality to have as a staff member as most servers are looking for someone to be able to handle the responsibility and be trustworthy with it.
One day I wish to become a Event Team member and make Munchy the best server around, I will always respect my rank as a prize given to me because I was independent and was trusted with it.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Honestly I believe I could bring many ideas or things to Munchy but I just think some applicants or Event Team members would know a little more about me about Munchy but I could bring many ideas to Munchy. When I get online I will host around 2-3 events if I don’t feel the mood I might just do 1-2 each day, I also know some of the command that I was told:

• /broadcast
  • /eventtpall
  • /eventtphere
  • /host
  • /eventkick
  • /eventban
  • /togglepvp
    I know all of these aren’t all of the command on Munchy but these are what I have experienced on Munchy or learnt on Munchy.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Another member doing something positive would be congratulating someone who won an event or something similar, another person doing something positive would be them saying good luck and have fun or good game after a match they lost or won and not being salty about it, these are just some of the examples of a Event Member doing something positive.

Anything else you would like to add: I would like to add that I know these commands because I watch Skeppy and BadBoyHalo’s videos on Youtube when they either troll or look at ban appeals, I also have discord if you need me because I cannot get teamspeak on this laptop for some random reason so I would have to open my other laptop to get it open so my discord is: Light#6347, also I will not abuse my rank if I get it and will not get toxic or salty if I do not. Thanks, Lightny.

+.95
Very good application, you clearly put time into it!
(this doesn’t have to do with my scoring, but I’ve been to Australia and everyone there is SUPER nice)
I have only seen you in game a few times (due to time-zones) so I don’t know your time zones. When I did see you in game, you seemed nice and definitely not toxic.
The only reason you missed out on .05 is because I have never talked to you, so I don’t know your personality. If you see me in game, just message me! I will happily change my vote to a +1!

1 Like

I appreciate your compliment Ventreal, Thanks! I will message you when I see you in a game :slight_smile:.

I will gladly give you a +1 once I know you :slight_smile:

I suggest becoming more involved in the community before applying. Some ways to do this is to be active, join the teamspeak, and be friendly.

-Best of luck! :)
3 Likes

:smile:
Wish you the best of luck

Capitalize

1 Like

Thank you LeoBrown, I will take that in note 82602IsBack, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Not only if they show you the respect, but as well as if they don’t. Big part of being an event member is being able to deal with toxic people and take criticism. I like the effort that you put into this application, however I can’t really rate as I haven’t been on in a good month and a half. Best of luck

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice oizn I will look into it for future notice.

Hey Lightny, you have a really good app! However, you joined very recently. Take some time to get to know this community and I am sure you will be accepted in no time!

2 Likes