Event team application for me

IGN:Jojosbizzarefan123
Time zone: GMT+8
How often can you host events: I can host about 3-4 times a week. Unless I have exams because then I have to study.
What sets you apart from other applicants: I don’t make the same mistake twice. If I do something wrong I will learn from it and not do it again. I can also notice if someone is hacking like this if someone has good armor and a good weapon and they win unless they are really good that is impossible.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an event member: I have a few ideas for events to make the server better and more fun
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?:I play a lot of wool wars so I think some people know me as the wool wars guy .I don’t rage. Expcept if someone does something very bad
Why do you want to be in the event team?: So I can make the server better and make players enjoy it more.
Give us one more example of event members doing something positive: Making events and listening to the community.
Anything else you want to add?: Yes I hope this will get renewed because I have been playing on this server a lot lately I have played 100 games in 3 days because I like the server so much.

Just judging from your application.

• Your application lacks detail.
  • Your application looks like it was rushed.
  • I recommend starting to get more known and active in the server.

Good Luck!:+1:

4 Likes

Hello there!

After looking at your profile, it seems like you haven’t joined in over a month.

This is asking for an example of a time when a specific event member did something positive.

I recommend elaborating more here!

Here’s some more advice:

• Add more detail to your application!
  • Take a look at accepted event team applications!

Unfortunately, I’ll have to give you a -1.

I wish you the best, nonetheless! :D

4 Likes

If you use The World and get a bit more experience on Munchy, I think you’ll have a better chance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lack of detail and what vurm said
-1 but goodluck

1 Like

'Ello. This application needs some work here.

This doesn’t make you stand out from the other applicants. What is something YOU can bring to the team that no one hasn’t done?

How can you make the server better so players can enjoy it? I would love to see more!

I think the question is asking who in the event team did something for you before.

Pretty sure most people don’t make the same mistake twice. What is something you and you alone can bring “to the table”

Again there is a lot of things that need improving. Like @DrakeOfStars said, this is rushed, next time take your time and look at the accepted applications. Overall I have to give you a -1

But I wish you good luck!

3 Likes

I have nothing really else to say, Vurm said it perfectly, if you add more detail you will have a lot better chance good luck