Event team application - DetectivePugs

IGN and past IGN’s:Current Ign: DetectivePugs
Past IGN:TNTPUGS and TNTMaster5

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events:
I can host event about every day since I don’t have a lot of homework. I can probably host events from 4:00 to 8:00 PM.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I think the thing that sets me apart from other applicants is that I have about 1 year of experience as a Staff member on various different servers. I am going to try starting my own Minecraft server after about 2 more years of experience.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
What I think I can bring as a event member is more events. I can also inform staff if here is a hacker saying I was a moderator on various Minecraft server.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
A example of a event member doing something positive for the community is helping people out like a helper would. Even though I might be a event member t doesn’t mean you can’t help people everyone can do that. If there are new players I may give them some of MY tokens to help them out.

Anything else you would like to add:I was banned about 2 months ago for hacking but I guarantee you I wasn’t hacking.I know this is not as long as most accepted Event applications. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hey @DetectivePugs! Here’s what I think about your application.
There are a couple of things that can be detailed. Your questions should be bolded so they are separated from the answer. Your application, in general, should be more detailed; punctuation, spelling, and grammar. I’ve personally never seen you on the server before. Your stats show that you are somewhat active. A big part of this role depends on activity and interacting with the community. I suggest going onto Teamspeak and chat with some people and make friends and just get to know people. You can also do that in the community discord and ingame chat. Overall it’s going to be a -1 from me. Best of luck!

1 Like

This question is looking for a specific example of what YOU have seen. Also, you can’t give tokens. We all wish we could xD

1 Like

What block said

Thanks for replying I’ll do what you guys suggested.

Hey DetectivePug,

It’s going to be a -1 from me
-lacks detail.
-Haven’t seen you on.
Best of luck!

Application Denied, work on activity and maturity.