[EVENT] Survival Special Squid Games Anniversary Event!

apparently i didnt reply to this post

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

How’s life baby gorilla?
*babygirl
wtf
@Simfonija :hot_face::joy:

Survival ain’t my thing we all know that. But it sounds interesting

2 Likes

baby gorilla :joy_cat::+1:

1 Like

thanks alemy stixs

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

With the survival event closing in, I’m here to give you more information about it!

It’ll happen at 2PM EST so be there be square ☐

6 Likes

For lazy people:

6 Likes

but… it’s minecraft… we want to be square in minecraft…

3 Likes

Ty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: didn’t have to point it out tho :pleading_face:

2 Likes

AEST be like:

1 Like

With the survival anniversary event approaching its time to give you more information on what to expect tomorrow!
First of all, and maybe the most important, the rewards :drooling_face:

Event red light/green light “Parkour” rewards:
:1st_place_medal: 3 spring crate keys + ([amount of players participating] *30) gold
:2nd_place_medal: 1 spring crate keys + ([amount of players participating] *10) gold
:3rd_place_medal: ([amount of players participating] *10) gold

Event “Murder Labyrinth” rewards:
:1st_place_medal: 3 spring crate keys + ([amount of players participating] *30) gold
:2nd_place_medal: 1 spring crate keys + ([amount of players participating] *10) gold

Event “Players vs Guards” rewards:

Event “Survival Trivia” rewards:
:1st_place_medal: 5 keys of their choice + unique golden decorative head + 2 weeks of ++
:2nd_place_medal: 2 keys of their choice + unique silver decorative head + 1 weeks of ++
:3rd_place_medal: 1 keys of their choice + unique bronze decorative head + 1 weeks of +

You might be wondering : “Aia what the heck are those and why does the trivia has better rewards?”

Well just let me explain :grin: To make sure everyone gets to participate most each event, we decided that the way its going to work is that all players will participate in 3 different events, and the top 3 players of each those events will move into the last event, the survival trivia!

And yes, rewards are cumulative so if you are the top 1 player in ALL those events you get EVERY top 1 rewards!

Another important announcement, we will be moving the event ONE HOUR EARLIER (so at 1PM EST) as Badboyhalo’s event is at 2PM and we don’t want anyone to chose between one or the other!

I hope that I got you even more excited for this anniversary, and make sure to spread the word about it!

12 Likes

The events start in 90 mins, i’d love to see you there!

Note that The “Players vs Guards” event has been swapped out for Custom Spleef!

4 Likes

Event is finished!!!
Here are our winners!

1st event:
@CharlieWK
@DutchMTC
@Sript + @Pingu_God

2nd event:
@Mr_Banana804
@Blubosh_
@flashrbloks

3rd event:
@amy2017
@DutchMTC
@PigeonGoesMoo

Survival trivia:
@Pingu_God
@DutchMTC
@CharlieWK

Thank you all so much for participating and being such an amazing community, you are all so cool :sunglasses:
Winners dm me on discord or in game to get your rewards!

Love you all and thank you again I hope it was fun !!!

10 Likes

Again, thanks for those amazing events. The amount of efforts put into this little project is just massive and the quality of the games were mind blowing!

Thank you so much @Aiadeva and @Alkemystix for hosting this and every other staff members that helped along the way! It was just so much fun and lovely overall.

Happy anniversary Survival! Y’all are absolute cuties and I’m looking forward to seeing some more incredible updates comming onto the server!

Survival on top WOO! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

When give rewards

1 Like

Noooo I missed it T-T

Good job to all who played. Hope everyone had fun!

1 Like