Event Server Co-Host Applications [CLOSED]

Honestly same Boris

2 Likes

DEFINATELY gonna try to become a co-host.
goodluck to everyone else! <3

4 Likes

Good luck everyone, dont go pregnant

2 Likes

what-

1 Like

what?

1 Like

7 Likes

ill try my best :gorilla:

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Best of Luck to everyone! :heart:

5 Likes

Wooo gl lads

1 Like

I don’t understand the point of this role. Isn’t it already the Event Team’s job to host events? If they need a co-host to help them with everything, should they even be an event member in the first place?

1 Like

The event server is entirely different to kitpvp and woolwars “events”. The event server’s purpose is to allow media+‘s or “hosts” to host events with their audience. Event co-hosts are people who help with these creators, along with event moderators. Event team members don’t have permissions on the event server, rather only the server they have event rank on (woolwars or kitpvp).

3 Likes

As Crafty mentioned the role is entirely different and is only exclusive to the Event server, there is no “event rank” on the Event Server, the ranks are as follows:

• EMod - Event server Moderators

• Media+ - Content Creators that host scheduled events on the event server for their streams/videos

• Co-Host - Trusted members of the community that have permissions to assist the Content Creators with their scheduled events

• EBuilder - Events builders that build most of the events/lobbies used on the event server

Hopefully that clears up the confusion, all ranks mentioned above are exclusive to the Event Server only.

13 Likes

Good luck friendos :D o/

2 Likes

Good luck!
Take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

Bonne chance :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

good luck people!!! :kissing:

2 Likes

Oh I see, I forgot about the event server. I haven’t played regularly on like 2 years, so I’m not really familiar with the new stuff. Thanks!

6 Likes

I have a question how would the new co-hosts be announced?

1 Like

Their applications will be accepted and they’ll be contacted via Discord, after that they’ll be added to the Event Server Roster soon as they’re done with their introduction.

3 Likes