Event Server Co-Host Applications [CLOSED]

Gonna ask a follow up to @AriesGrill since I also don’t really understand the role…

Why is this rank needed when there’s already an event team? Why create an entirely separate team of people whose only purpose is to assist others? Why not simply extend an event member’s permissions (Who was already given most of those permissions on Munchy’s currently largest gamemode being KitPvP) to the event server, and do what the current event members already do? (This being asking on the Discord server if someone could assist them in hosting an event, and a moment later you have @iNateCo rolling up on a scooter wanting to host parkour redrover with you)

Obviously I don’t mind there being a team of people whom content creators could message whenever they need help. However, why create an entire team just for that instead of: Extending the current event team, Giving them permissions to help on the event server as well, and Providing them with direct contact with content creators on the staff discord server which they already have access to?

• Co-Host - Trusted members of the community that have permissions to assist the Content Creators with their scheduled events

I kinda feel like this is the definition of an event member, only do they host the events themselves and not just assist others in doing them…

7 Likes