Even more suggestions

So I’m joining the suggestion train with some suggestions of my own. Here we go.

Museum ideas

1. A way to interact with signed books in the museum. Either through a lecturn or right clicking a signed book in an item frame. It would be a very cool feature if we could see the things we wrote in the past.

2. Historic builds get chosen by players. I’m not sure how the historic builds of s1 got chosen, but this would be a cool idea. As of now s2 and s3 don’t have any historic builds. So I propose having the players choose those based on votes.

S4 ideas.

1. Like @Pandackston suggested in his post. A way to keep going after you reached the end game. Of course with all the new content this might have already been handled, it would still be a neat idea to have some rare items obtainable through mcmmo or something.
    In s3 we used to be able to obtain those amethyst shard creator blocks through blast mining. This might be a cool idea to implement as a feature instead of a bug. Being able to obtain usually unobtainable blocks with mcmmo after reaching a certain level.

2. Penguin mob. Totally a legit idea don’t question.

Thats all I could think of. Bye.

5 Likes

I want a candle crate item for s4. :candle:
Also great ideas!

2 Likes

Nice post!

2 Likes

wow totally stole it from me /j

Number 2 is a nice idea, I would love to see a voting system for the historic builds!

2 Likes