https://youtube.com/@EveeMCYT OR
Twitch
~Number of subs/followers:
Youtube: 1.28k
Twitch: 144
~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
Youtube: 205.1 (Excluding Streams)
~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
I’ve created good content (like edited) for the past year and am hoping to get into some smps for smp content. So I create content by livestreaming it ALMOST every badboyhalo event. For the past month I have been busy on Saturdays and since I’m back at school I have a better timetable of playing mc. I normally use my saturdays for bbh event.
~Servers for which you have created content:
munchymc, invadedlands, pvplegacy, my server (prob shouldnt say as self ad), clashevents, minehut, quite a lot more as I have a variety
~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I am a really nice guy who is known by the community for good reasons. I normally host mini events on munchy in the lobby whilst waiting for bad to keep ppl not bored. I can help new people and I want to keep people entertained. I want to make more people happy! I would like to contribute to the community.

Note: From my past app you said work on maturity, I would like to note that I have tried to work on it but in my latest video it was filmed like 3months ago so yeah

2 Likes

Cool channel and all but you have no munchy content. -1 for me

2 Likes

Sifted through your content, can’t find really anything of Munchy on your YouTube and maybe like 3 streams on Munchy via your twitch? I’m not an expert or know much about Media role but the more you have to offer in past content the better chance you have most likely. Only streaming on Event server too when that’s only really active once a week, when there’s other active gamemodes like Survival and Prison you could make content for every day to boost your backlog. There’s just very little to go off of in terms of content for Munchy.

Another thing- Since your last application you were told to wait 2 months before reapplying and to work on your maturity, of which you waited almost exactly only 2 months. While being determined is a great virtue, there comes across a lack of patience and patience is a big play in to being mature. There isn’t much to show a growth of maturity visible to me personally from what I’ve observed, but that could just be because I don’t see you around much- again, only once a week for Events. That’s the issue- You see yourself all the time and no one knows you better than yourself, and you will claim that you have matured because you see yourself every second of the day. We don’t. Genuine question here- do you think 2 months is really enough for people on the outside to see any growth of maturity, based on this?

I can’t vouch for this, +0. I’m not interested in being mean so I’m not adding a -1 or anything. I can recognize that you are determined to get this position, and in the long run determination is a positive attribute to have for anything. But personally I just don’t think you’re there yet. This doesn’t mean you should give up, I just think you would benefit from taking more time on building yourself and your content up first. Nevertheless, I wish you luck!

3 Likes

I’d say -1 just because you aren’t that well known and you don’t have much munchy content as MindSongs and Drex have said. I have seen you around, but not enough. I think that a good way to get better known is to pick a game mode and play actively! Survival and Prison are the most alive and well at the moment, and although prison is a bit toxic at times, there will be a select few that can help you learn the game mode. Survival is a great server as well, very non-toxic with lots of active staff and community members ready to help you whenever! You could also try streaming kitpvp when there’s a few people on, or woolwars. Both are very inactive right now but with the right person streaming, they could be revived even if it’s just a little bit. You don’t need to have media rank to stream, make friends, and have a good time. The way I see it is Media is just extra. I probably wouldn’t go for media unless I enjoyed streaming on munchy without media. I am a former streamer, and I streamed almost exclusively munchy! I never went for media, but I always loved streaming and if I kept up with it I probably would have applied. I wish you luck and I think you still have a shot if you really commit to munchy. Don’t forget about youtube videos too! Making those is a great way to share permanent content that the people reading this application (and future ones) can see at all times. Streams are unreliable, at least on Twitch, because they do disappear after some time. I wish you a lot of luck!!

3 Likes

-1 from me.
Application lacks a lot of detail and your account does not appear to have much (if any) Munchy content. Creating content for other servers is fine but if you are going to apply for Munchy you should keep it to just Munchy.

1 Like

Ok ppl have said they can’t find my MunchyMC’s vids I’ll send a link

1 Like

Hi there Evee,

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application at this time, the main few reasons for this are that the quality of your content does not currently fit our requirements, but also because you do not currently meet our average views requirement.

We hope to see you apply again in the future, but please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on the forums, or by sending me a message on Discord (@miyaki).

3 Likes