Erika_Is_Dope's Event Application

IGN: Erika_Is_Dope

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

How often can you host events: Everyday whenever players ask for events or I feel like an event hasn’t been hosted in a while and want to have the players do something different every so often instead of non-stop pvp. (Makes it more fun and enjoyable).

What sets you apart from other applicants: Other applications say “Oh I just want the players to enjoy themselves,” while yes, mine sends the same message, but I will go to extreme extents in order to ACTUALLY make the server very enjoyable for players. I will meet player’s requests 100% of the time.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring a lot to the MunchyMC team as an Event Member by making sure players are doing well, answer all their questions they have, and make them feel like they belong within the MunchyMC family.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I see all these staff members that are really nice and helpful to me, and I want to do the same thing to other players myself. I already feel like I belong with the MunchyMC family, but I want to also make others feel the way I feel too. (It’s a really wholesome and positive feelings. Munchy has definitely had an affect on my everyday life making me feel better one day at a time).

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I always ask event people if we can host water drop, my favorite event, and they will always say yes or in a few minutes, but they always do and I have so much fun just knowing that my suggestion was put into action for others to also enjoy and a lucky winner to get a prize. (Usually is 1-3 days of Elite).

Anything else you would like to add: I have school still everyday from about 8:20-3:25 (Some days I get out earlier at like 2:00), but afterwards, I hop on munchy and I am on for pretty much until 9-10. Then on weekends I play for at least 6 hours. I am usually on longer from about 10-Mindnight (minus a few hours for errands, eating, etc. during the day). But if I don’t get accepted, which I won’t keep my hopes up (but I really want to), I just wanted to thank whichever staff member is reading this a thank you for putting a positive addition in my life. <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey Erika, this application looks great, sadly event applications are closed, you can apply next season though!

-Fucia

As Fucia said, Event applications are currently closed. You may reapply whenever the new season is out!