Number of subs:
2030ish something it changes every day
Average number of views per vid:
200-250
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
A year
Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel,InsanePVP, ect
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I believe I would make a great addition to the community, and I really love the games you have to offer content wise. I would love to maybe make more videos and streams on survival instead of all minigames on hypixel.

3 Likes

I have been watching EpicGuyTy’s streams and videos for almost a year. He is one of the best minecraft streamers I have ever seen. I believe he should become media rank on munchymc.

1 Like

Screenshot_40
nomunchymccontentfound.exe

Barely played the server…
-1 from me as it stands. Also why do people who have barely played this server apply atleast make some videos on munchy. If you do have some streams/videos link me said streams/videos. Looking through your streams most of them are hypixel related. Also if you have munchymc content wouldn’t that be a great thing to include in: Servers for which you have created content: .

2 Likes

TeaLeafy is a boss tealeafy should be mod

2 Likes

Where exactly is your munchymc content? Can’t seem to find it.

1 Like

It says “You must have been creating content for Munchy OR other servers for at least one month” and It never said it has to be munchy it said it could be other servers.

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/mpuodu Then why is this requirement a thing?

1 Like

To be a Media rank on MunchyMC, you must have uploaded content on Munchy previously. Since this rule has been in question on this thread, I pulled up a recent application that was denied for this very reason:

Currently, I think your chances are close to void— but you can still get the rank if you actively upload content on MunchyMC.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Agree with @Dishrespect and @TeaLeafy. People need to stop applying for this rank without having any content on the server.

3 Likes

I will make content if I get the rank.

Ill make content if I get the rank

That’s not how this works. Then the server’s would just be giving free ranks to anyone who has a YouTube and a decent number of subscribers

1 Like

Sorry, that’s not how it works. You need to show dedication before you are worthy of the rank.

What is the point? It’s like saying I’m going to be active when I get staff. You need to show that you are loyal to the server and you are an active member of the community and then you earn the rank. Not before that lol.

2 Likes

EpicGuyTy Make vid or no rank

I do think that you would make a great addition to our media team if you actually created some content for Munchy.
Apply again if you have consistantly produced MunchyMC content for 2/3 weeks.

1 Like