EpicAshes Moderator Application

What is your Minecraft account name?*
When registering for a Mojang.com account for the game known as “Minecraft” which can be found on www.minecraft.net, I put the specific text “EpicAshes” in the text-box under the words that stated “Your Username” therefore my “Minecraft account name” (as the question asks) would have to be, as said “EpicAshes” - which if changed could be found under the player UUID of 2f708263-cc59-4863-91b4-e2dd45494b0b.

How many times have you applied before?*
I have indeed use the application system for the domain “Munchymc.com/forum” which is a “forum” software dedicated for the supporting of the MunchyMC.com Minecraft.exe server directly connected to by opening up Minecraft.exe, going to the “Multiplayer Tab” and using the left button on your mouse to click on “Direct Connect” then typing in said IP: “MunchyMC.com” to be redirected to the IP of which said MunchyMC server is hosted, one time in the past. However I feel as if I (as in myself, the applicant EpicAshes) have matured in ways that would allow my Minecraft.exe player ID “2f708263-cc59-4863-91b4-e2dd45494b0b” to gain access to permissions a “Moderator” or “Helper” would receive upon joining the internet protocol “MunchyMC.com” on the Minecraft.exe “Multiplayer → Direct Connect” feature on the game once said known as “Minecraft” owned by company “Mojang” which as of September 15th, 2014 has been in ownership of the high-end company known as “Microsoft” formally managed by Bill Gates of Seattle Washington.

What timezone are you in? *
The time zone I am currently spending the majority of my lifetime in is known as “CST” (However that is just the abbreviation, the accurate way to state my timezone(as the question asks) would be “Central Standard Time” which is the timezone used by a chunk of a specific region in the “United States of America” (a country on Earth with a democracy type of government) known as “Mideastern.” therefore allowing me to execute the permissions granted upon joining the Minecraft.exe internet protocol “MunchyMC.com” during specific times when people of America are likely on engaging in various activities doable on the “MunchyMC.com” domain (that redirects to a specific internet protocol) on the Minecraft.exe client such as “/ban” - Disallows said player UUID from joining said “MunchyMC.com” server, “/Kick” - Removing said player UUID from server, forcing themselves to once again press “Direct Connect” and type in said domain “MunchyMC.com” to once again regain access to the doable activities likely found on the “MunchyMC server”, etc.

How often do you play on MunchyMC? *
As players with said permissions of ranks “Helper,” “Moderator”, “Admin” tend to execute the “/ban” command on my Minecraft.exe/Mojang player UUID (2f708263-cc59-4863-91b4-e2dd45494b0b) I am limited to the amount of time (implying time is not a theory) on the MInecraft.exe Multiplayer feature server “MunchyMC.com” (which redirects to a specific internet protocol to connect my internet protocol to said “MunchyMC server” However despite of said actions being executed towards my Minecraft.exe/Mojang player UUID (2f708263-cc59-4863-91b4-e2dd45494b0b) I have indeed logged numerous amounts of “hours” (in time-sense) of my internet protocol being directly connected to the internet protocol of said “MunchyMC” minecraft.exe server, giving me the experience needed to rightfully be granted the permissions of said ranks (coded using bukkit) known as “Helper” or “Moderator.” which could be used to successfully promote usability in the Minecraft.exe “MunchyMC” server which can be directly connected to upon opening up the “Minecraft.exe” client on your computer (Various options, such as OS, Windows, linux, etc) using the left-button on your mouse(Technology mouse, not the animal) to click “Multiplayer” and repeating the mouse process to intentionally click the “Direct Connect” option upon entering the multiplayer screen and typing in said protocol domain “MunchyMC.com” to be redirected to said IP used to host server “MunchyMC.com.”

Are you currently involved with any other servers? *
There are various other Minecraft.exe domains that redirect to internet protocols to display said activities on the Minecraft.exe playstyle that I have indeed been “involved” therefore using the official definition of “involved” every server I have ever prompted myself to type said internet protocol to get me connected, so yes. I could theoretically list out every server I have joined as that would hypothetically-correctly list me as “involved” however I have spent a grand amount of time (implying the concept of time is valid) on the Minecraft.exe client therefore the number would be roaring, and by common sense, human memory can’t quite remember said information, however experience-based on using said “Helper” or “Moderator” commands would be prompted towards servers such as “Mc-kits” which is a server I have once been promoted to “Trial Moderator” → “Moderator” → “ModeratorPlus” on before the removal of said domain redirection, therefore giving me the experience and knowledge on detecting players who may be using illegal modifications to the “Minecraft.exe” client providing themselves with an unfair advantage compared to other players connected to what-if server whom is not using illegal modifications to their Minecraft.exe client.

How much experience would you say you have with the server *
Upon using the multiplayer feature on the Minecraft.exe client supplied kindly by the owners of said “Minecraft” known as the company “Mojang” which has been recently purchased for a grand total of $two billion USD by a large company known as “Microsoft” to connect to said server internet protocol “MunchyMC.com” which redirects to a specific IP to display features doable on the “MunchyMC” server, I have indeed gained a large knowledge on what the said “MunchyMC” server has to offer. There are various “mini-games” (or should I said bukkit(http://bukkit.org/ - a jar used to use the coding language “Java” to create various things on the “Minecraft.exe” client)) on the “MunchyMC server” such as quote-on-quote “Wool Wars” - a game type that strictly enforces the rule that if you were to be prompted to the “You Died” screen feature on the Minecraft.exe client, you could no longer participate in said “Wool Wars” game however despite of that you have to try being the only Minecraft.exe player UUID to not be prompted with said “You Died” screen in order to be known as official victor. There are also games like “Cake Race” inspired by the YouTube (a video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States.) content creator who goes by the alias of “SethBling” which on the Minecraft.exe client, the intention of doings on the game is to create a “Parkour” (a minecraft.exe client parkour which forces you to use your Minecraft features such as “Sprint” and “Jump” to maneuver through a specific obstacle course without flounder) to step on said Minecraft.exe block ID: 92 (or Cake(hence the name “Cake Race)) to gain victor while at the same time disallowing competitors on the Minecraft.exe client partaking in the same “Cake Race” activity as you to accomplish same task, as like the name implies “Cake Race” it is indeed a race(a competition between runners, horses, vehicles, boats, etc., to see which is the fastest in covering a set course) The “MunchyMC.com” Domain which redirects to specific internet protocol with displays said information also has a game-type (coded using Java with the craftbukkit jar) known as “Maze Runner”:inspired by the “Maze Runner Series” by James Dashner which contains various titles such as “The Maze Runner” (hence the game-type official name), “The Scorch Trials,” “The Death Cure,” and finally “The Kill Order” In said game type “Maze Runner” on the Minecraft.exe client internet protocol redirection of “MunchyMC”, your Minecraft.exe player UUID is forced to maneuver through a built “maze” to collect various Minecraft.exe item ids to provide yourself a fair advantage over other players, then trying to prompt other players of other teams with the “You Died Screen” and at the same time protecting the “Princess” as the name presumes or the official Minecraft.exe mob “Villager” from dying, using various coded features such as its “Hunger” and “Health.” The only team to not be prompted with the official “You Died!” screen on the Minecraft.exe client are the specific group of Minecraft UUID’s to be victor in said “Maze Runner” game type. Finally, as of right now (1/27/2019) or January twenty-seventh of the year “2019” (implying the concept of time is valid) the last game type the Minecraft.exe client multiplayer feature domain “MunchyMC.com” which redirects to a specific internet protocol to be redirected to said MunchyMC server” is “Classic KitPvP” which is inspired by the old KitPVP (Kit Player Verses Player) featured on once-valid domain “MinecraftPvP.com” which as of May of this year, (2019) has been officially shut down, is a game-type featured on the “MunchyMC” domain display that allows your Minecraft player UUID to engage in an activity known of PvP (Or Player Verses Player) which is a competition between two or more Minecraft.exe player UUID’s to prompt other UUID’s to the “You Died!” screen. You can buy fair advantages with the “credit system” (Coded using Java with the craftbukkit jar) which you can access by gaining said “Credits” by prompting other Minecraft.exe player UUID’s with the “You Died!” screen. That is the experience I have with the Minecraft.exe domain “MunchyMC” which redirects to a specific internet protocol to display said game-types listed above using the Microsoft → Mojang → Minecraft.exe Multiplayer feature.

What experience do you have with AntiCheat plugins, if any? *
There are several bukkit-based coded “Plug-ins” used to detect Minecraft UUID’s possibly providing themselves an unfair advantage compared to other Minecraft.exe player UUID’s by using illegal modifcations to their Minecraft.exe client on the www.bukkit.org" domain which redirects to a specific internet protocol to display information, and as said in one of the previous questions said “Moderator Application” asks ("Are you currently involved with any other servers? *) I was indeed "Trial Moderator → "Moderator → “Moderator Plus” position on a server therefore giving me accessibility to plugins that allow me to detect minecraft player uuid’s using illegal modifications to their Minecraft.exe client providing themselves with an unfair advantage over other players whom are not using said illegal modification to their Minecraft.exe clients. Said “AntiCheats” use specific methods to catch specific illegal modifications, and the specific code automatically warns said “Moderator” position(s) on the Minecraft.exe domain which redirects to said server using the Minecraft.exe “Chat Feature” which could be accessed by pressing “T” on your keyboard () and gives you the opportunity and knowledge to execute the “/ban” command (command only given to those of the “Moderator” or higher rank) on a Minecraft.exe player UUID that could possibly using illegal modifications to their Minecraft.exe client, therefore ridding said UUID from the Minecraft.exe multiplayer feature server.

Why do you want to be a mod/staff member?
The reason I want my Minecraft.exe player UUID to have access to said permissions “/ban”, “/kick,” “/mute”, etc is so my Minecraft.exe player UUID (2f708263-cc59-4863-91b4-e2dd45494b0b) could rid the server of Minecraft player UUID’s using illegally modified Minecraft.exe clients to provide themselves with an advantage over other Minecraft UUID’s whom are not using said Illegal modifications. As a Moderator on the MunchyMC.com domain which redirects to a specific IP to prompt you with said server “MunchyMC” I will have the ability to do said permissions and rid the server of said cheaters, which would enhance the experience of engaging in various activities on the “MunchyMC” server as Minecraft.exe player UUID’s would not have to worry about running into those illegally modified Minecraft.exe client users, therefore increasing player counts and success rates on the “MunchyMC.com” Minecraft.exe client multiplayer feature-using server internet protocol.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so, please describe.
(Optional question) Were you a mod/admin/etc. on another server? Describe it here.

Anything you want to add? *
No, I like to keep my applications short.

8 Likes

Okay, now THIS is epic. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

EPIC MOD

Wow I can edit Photos too NOOB

Dam can you? Thats probably why there will be so many false bans if you get mod

1 Like

Can you stop Ruining my application plz? dang we Should all Support eachother

I would recommend you using this font for the questions, so it’s easier to read

https://gyazo.com/dc01caa029d12e3d774445a255b6a2aa
Again great mod in the works

+1

Amazing

1 Like

this is what got me

3 Likes

+1 10/10 epic app

What is your Minecraft account name again?

Wow I think this is the most detail I’ve ever seen in a application :clap:

This is amazing. Replace Esio honestly (jk esio ily)

3 Likes

This. Is. LEGENDARY.