Timezone:
Time zone: GMT+8
Saturday: 1am-4am
Saturday: 1pm-5pm
Sunday: 1am-4am
Sunday: 1pm-5pm

How often can you host events?
I could host events roughly 2-3 times a week

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I think the thing that sets me apart from most other applicants is my ability to listen to what the players want and work hard with with the Team to create a fun and enjoyable experience to the players. I also love to work with a team to create ideas/ events that would be unique to the server. People would describe me as an entertainer as I love to engage with large groups of people and find something entertaining for players to be apart off.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
As an Event member I would be able to bring fresh eyes into helping reinvent some already amazing events and get people to engage with it even more and maybe bring some more popularity to it. I would also listen to the players and incorporate some of their ideas into events while keeping the MunchyMC stander high. Like I mentioned before I would like to bring in more unique events to the server that people would be happy to participate in!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
Within the MunchyMC community I don’t really think I have much of a reputation apart from a player who just wants to have fun on the server.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I want to be part of the Event team as I love to work with people to create events that players enjoy and as well I think me being part of the event team would be quite beneficial as like I said before I would engage with the players, listen to their feedback and make more unique events just for the MunchyMC server.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
I would say my biggest strength is that I’m a team player and able to work with anyone also the fact that I work hard and hate to produce half-baked projects. My biggest weakness I would say is that I over work my self quite often to the point where I burn out and something I take on more then what I can handle.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Some examples of Event Members doing something positive would be, Hosting events that players are asking for, getting players to give feedback or a different perspective on an event, making sure that people in different time zones are able to participate in the event. Letting the players take charge in some events for example Minecraft Simon Says but the Simon player will always change so many other people have a chance at being the Simon. That’s some of the things I can think of off the top of my head.

Anything else you would like to add:
One thing I would like to add to this is that I might end up doing more events during my free time and that I always prefer to work with a team then alone so we can catch each others silly mistakes also I know my time zone might not be the most ideal but most of the time I’m always up and a wake during most people are up in the US and in Europe.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Event Application and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Stay Happy
Eoris

1 Like

I would suggest putting the questions ontop of the answers and bolding them out so its easier to see which questions they answer.From taking a look at your stats it seems like youre inactive or sit in spawn which i doubt.

it also seems like you missunderstood this question

Would also recommed telling us more about the time you can host events for etc. a schedule

I would also recommed getting more involved with the community.Would also note that in my opinion knowledge of forums would be nice to have too.

Application seems nicely written so ill give it a -0.5
Goodluck <3

1 Like

if u think I misunderstood the question could you help clarify it a bit more for me?

1 Like

Hello Eoris!

My reasoning for this is:

• Your application is nicely written.
  • I have never seen you online before and looking at your profile you aren’t really active.
  • This is your first post on the forums, try being more active and involved within the community.

Also, as you stated in your application, you don’t have much of a reputation within the community. I suggest getting more well-known and building a positive reputation. I also reccomend being more active on KitPvP for higher chances.

Good luck!

-Splfey

2 Likes

Hi Eoris,
I have to give this a -0.5 as well unfortunately. I never saw you on-line and you joined the forums today. However, the application is well writen. I will change my rating if I see an increase in your activity. Good luck anyways! :heart:

3 Likes

This question is about a existing event member doing something nice for etc. hosting oitc after you requested it or allowing you to become the slayer in a event.This how i understood the question.

2 Likes

ohhh ok thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

yea thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

ahh Iv only recently started out on the server and didn’t know about the forms until today so yea but thanks for the suggestion though much appreicated!

1 Like