Eolu's Media Application

~Channel link:

~Number of subs/followers:
I Currently have 166 followers.

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
I have been making content for servers for about a year, but recently started streaming.

~Servers for which you have created content:
Lunar, Mineman, Munchy

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
Hello! I’m Eolu :) I recently started recording for the past month on munchy and have been getting lots of views, as it keeps on going i would love to see if i could have the opportunity of becoming media on your network :)! Why i would like to become media?
Well, there’s a lot of reasons on why I’d like to become media and one of them is because i would like to promote the network and try to get more players on it, and on-top of that i have been playing for so long and know lots of things about munchy and know lots of people! Being media rank would mean a lot because im really working hard on trying to get more known and it can help me with that as-well. If you guys give me media i will definitely become more active as i already stream everyday but will stream more and definitely be more happy to be part of the family! I have lots of channels and plan on making tons of content but for right now i record videos and make montages on youtube, but have been streaming and going to use kick, twitch, and everything else more often. Here are my stats for the past month ive been streaming Screenshot - 5d2dbac45469c169725c191b5274ccd6 - Gyazo i’ve gotten over 10k minutes watched and i’m so happy! :smiley: I am located in the U.S, and i will be able to stream munchy very frequently and i love to be active & persistent :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Even as someone from EU, I see you online a lot! I have often tuned into your streams and found a welcoming and chill time.

I enjoy the streams and how I’m able to daily join them, since I enjoy them. You explain viewers if they don’t understand something and I’ve noticed that you also are not toxic, which I really enjoy in a stream!!

Judging by the statistics, I cannot tell if it’s enough or not enough.
The one thing I see, is that you didn’t stream at all before the 30th July.

I overall would rate it at

+1

Would love you to be part of the media team!! You always want to play events with your viewers, which I find awesome <3

4 Likes

I checked it out for like 10 minutes then I had to go so I’ll trust henroii and give the same opinion +1

3 Likes

Hi there Eolu!

We’ve reviewed some of your content and unfortunately we will have to deny you as of right now, but we see a lot of potential in you and want to let you know why we denied your application this time.

Here are a few of the reasons why:

• You only recently started streaming again and we do require active stream activity in Media applications.

• Your stream titles are a bit unclear and for Munchy streams either your title or description should mention you are streaming on Munchy.

• We’d like to see you grow a bit more before accepting your application.

I hope the reasoning is clear and we’d love to see you apply again, but please wait at least 1 month before doing so.

Good luck!

6 Likes