Energale's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes, I have participated in the server’s events every saturday and sunday for the last 3 months.
- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes.

Application

IGN:
:small_blue_diamond:Energale

Timezone:
:small_blue_diamond:GMT+2

Can you use a microphone?
:small_blue_diamond:Yes.

When can you be available to help host events each week?
:small_blue_diamond:Every Saturday and Sunday. Also on Monday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 EST - 19:00 EST

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
:small_blue_diamond:I believe I am good at managing people and having fun whilst keeping a good sense of humor. I think people think I am fun to play with.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
:small_blue_diamond:I have been playing on munchy mc for a long time and I love to play events. I’ve won before and I usually watch Wolfez, BBH and Omarmu when they stream, and I play with them.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
:small_blue_diamond:Yes, I use it on my server sometimes. If I don’t know all the commands I will study them and if needed I will ask the fellow mods when they are online how to perform the command.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
:small_blue_diamond:I am quite good with being professional and keeping a cool head if an event isn’t going exactly according to plan.

Anything you want to add:
:small_blue_diamond:My pronouns are he/him but I am ok with people saying they/them

1 Like

I Have seen you on the server, A LOT, but the one thing I want to point out is your communication with content creators, such as Wolfez, Twinkie etc. I would tell you that you need to learn some more maturity when talking to other content creators and not spamming in chats.

I’m giving this a 0.5+

• If you do not know what I am talking about message me on discord: Simfonija#5671
1 Like

-1 as sim said and ive seen you be toxic when you started to become more active. And that was recently if i recall correctly.

2 Likes

Yeah I am sorry I used to be like that but I got accepted to my school I wanted so I am not mean and I love to play the events

Maturity needs some work and you seem to be a newer player on the event server.

2 Likes

Yes hello I know I seem immature but that usually happened because I am so excited to play the event, but whenever I am the one hosting something I always stay professional.

Also I’ve actually been playing on the munchymc event server for quite a long time! I believe its 4 months now. If you didn’t know I used to be named: “VeridissBigFan” And I changed it about 1-2 months ago. I’ve been playing it for that long because I LOVE the events. I also like woolwars :3

Hey Energale!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Please message me on the forums if you want more details as to why, good luck!

2 Likes