EnderNon45's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: xeaqq, EgirlKhay, Pog70, KhayMate, ItzKhay, KiwiNoSeikatsu, HezuKenai, Shakeay, DepressEkspress, iowoify, 6ty7, xOwOUwUOwOx, 11PA, ilikxbox, ImABowuwu, OmegaPringlez, 11PA, pringlezfromlays, TheBlackLlamaFTW UnexpectedIsHere and Skywalker5181

Timezone: EST

Discord username: I can’t use discord
(Family wont let me) , but i’m most of the time on the Teamspeak, so if you need me I will be there, feel free to msg me. (I’m “Buh”)

How long have you played MunchyMC?: ab 3 years now, 2 years of that I was muted because I was stupid.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: It’s the terrain one with cherry trees in that portfolio, I spent days making it because I couldn’t get the trees just the way I wanted them, and that terrain was a little difficult

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Yes I know how to use most World Edit commands, but i’ve never tried Voxel, ill give it a try some time, and learn it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m bad at trees, good at terrain, a little weak in interior decoration, and I need to look into futuristic style.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?: I have worked for smaller servers which have shut down, such as SwayMC.

Overall, I’d say +1 from me. Your builds are nice, but i cant really get a good idea of how it looks as much from shaders, but from what I see, it looks really nice! If you learn to use voxel sniper and other building plugins like GoBrush or World Painter, I’d say you’d be a great candidate for the Build Team! :slight_smile:

Your builds are nice, however probably not ambitious enough to get you on the Build Team. I recommend you take some time and work on your building skills. You should also take time to understand Voxel as you said. Your application needs to be fixed for errors and slangs such as, “ab 3 years now.” I also recommend you get discord or somehow convince your family to use it.