EM7207's Build Team Application

Continuing the discussion from Build Team Applications [Open]:

IGN and past IGN’s: EM7207

Timezone: QLD, Australia

Discord username: EM7207#7564

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve been playing on MunchyMC around December and recently got addicted to the server

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/gallery/MlUwCCQ. These are my best builds described and with proof

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favourite would be the island. The island has a really cool texture in the mountains and the wave looks fantastic.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’ve been using VoxelSniper for about 8 months and Worldedit for just over a year. I’m very experienced in both knowing more than just the simple commands. I’m the best at terrain and I pick a good variety of blocks.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Like before my specialty is terrain, terraforming and detail. I have sometimes a struggle with advanced structures like sculptures.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have been apart of a build team called narigen network. The server never released because the release date was to early for the developers. We didn’t have Voxelsniper but we had Worldedit. Proof: https://discord.gg/3WaYFh.

I read your application and saw a few things that you could improve on.

• Bold. If you can make the questions bolded and the answers normal it would look much better and more professional.

• Detail. Your application seems to be lacking some details and kinda feels out of shape, with your specialties being repeated. We want to know more details!

• Builds. I think that the builds lack structure and need to be refurbished. Really I think you need more practice and time building.

With this in mind Im going to give you a +0.25 as it seemed decently detailed with effort.
Hope this helped, good luck!

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll take 5 months off trying to improve. In future if I apply again I’ll use these helpful tricks. If there is anything else I need to improve on you’ll most welcome to msg me.

1 Like

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like