How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Around about 2 years (from early 2019).

How active can you be per week?:
8-10 hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have never received any punishment.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build that I have built is definitely the white castle which I linked in this post. It took a lot of work {especially the landscaping which I am still working on improving). I think It has a really nice ratio of height to width and also it looks natural in the ocean (this build is still work in progress).

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I build all of my builds using World Edit so I am familiar with the tool. I have never used Voxel before.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My strengths are building really big things (like the castle I mentioned previously), rustic, gardens, landscaping and detailing. my biggest weaknesses are interior, animals, realistic builds (modern real looking cities, ect) and planning. its very difficult for me to lay out a foundation and have the build come out exactly as planned. I usually make adjustments to core things as I build and therefore I have to rebuild big parts of the build which takes a lot of time.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have never worked in any build team on any other server before.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I would say I work really good with other people. I build a lot with my friends (in survival exclusively) and when I build my own builds in creative I always ask for feedback at various stages of the building process and even if I do not think an idea would fit the build I always try it just to see if it does. I would say 7/10 because I do not have much experience working with others in creative mode.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have not applied for Builder before.

2 Likes

+0 I think the castle build is pretty decent. But you need to show more in your portfolio like terrain and just more builds. 3 Pictures is not enough.

4 Likes

HI, my hard drive got corrupted about 1 month ago so this is all I have to show. ty for saying my castle is decent and I appreciate you looking at my builds! :blush:

3 Likes

-1 as the builds do look nice it appears they are all on 1.17 when munchymc is primarily a 1.8 server and you need to be able to work with the pallet and adapt for it. It also appears that at least a couple of these are from a survival world thus not made with any plugins or tools.

Also with lack of experience with any tools other than world edit make terraforming very difficult. Also doesnt help that you have no past experience of working with teams. I also recommend you add more builds to your portfolio as well as provide proof of ownership just incase.

I recommend you take a look at some other accepted builder applications to see what they are like. Anyways good luck o/

3 Likes

As was said above, the castle build is quite impressive but Iā€™d try to expand on your portfolio a bit, perhaps some larger scale builds :D

Nontheless, good luck!

5 Likes

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like