Elixirs

Oops just a bit late, nope not at all wasn’t late. Anyways Killstreak stuff → Elixir → Buffs.

There are 5 different elixirs most with 3 levels. The Elixir of Sharpness, the Elixir of Speed, the Elixir of Health, the Elixir of Strength, and the Elixir of Protection.

The Elixir of Sharpness adds +1 sharpness to your sword per level of Elixir (2 level max)
The Elixir of Speed gives +1 speed level (potion effect) to you per level of Elixir (3 level max)
The Elixir of Health gives +1 heart to you per level of Elixir (3 level max)
The Elixir of Strength gives +1 strength to you per level of Elixir (1 level max)
The Elixir of Protection adds +1 protection to all of your armor per level of Elixir (2 level max)

These elixirs last for 10 minutes and only 3 can be active at once. They can be used by doing /elixirs and can be bought for 200 tokens with /elixirshop with 2 package bundles of 5 and 10, 5 elixirs being 900 tokens and 10 elixirs being 1500 tokens.

Welp this is it, thanks for reading thus far, don’t be boring, and if you have any questions about these elixir suggestions please feel free to msg me on discord at Tyy#7194, especially staff who might want to add this into the game in the next update. Because to me, it feels like the next kitpvp update will be huge so I wanna be a small piece of that as a player of nearly 3 years :slight_smile: !

4 Likes