ElephantPie's Helper Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been a regular player on MunchyMC for over a month. I joined in January 2020.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I’m able to record and upload good quality videos of hacker.
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have Discord downloaded and know how to use it well. I do not have TeamSpeak3, but I’m able to download it, and learn how to use TeamSpeak.

Application

IGN:
ElephantPie.
Timezone:
PST.
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes, I can use a microphone for an interview.
Role you are interested in (Helper or Mod):
I am interested in Helper.
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
A server I am interested in moderating is MunchyMC.
How active can you be per week?
I can be very active per week, I do online schooling which gives me a lot more free time. I can be active everyday if needed.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I do not have any punishments on Munchy.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied for this role before.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation within the community is pretty good. I have made many friends through Munchy and hope to meet more people.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in Helper role because I enjoy playing on Munchy, and really like the community revolving around the server. I also like being able to help people. What motivated me to apply was getting the discord ping saying the forums were up. I know that sounds stupid, but getting the ping helped me remember that I was going to apply last year. Last year when I first joined the server I played non-stop for about 4 months, I then really wanted to become a helper or something of the sort. but I didn’t know where to try and apply to become a helper, so I stopped trying after about a month and just went back to playing per usual. Now that the forums are out, I can actually apply properly.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I’d say my knowledge on moderating a community is about a 7/10.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate my knowledge on hack clients is roughly a 6/10 I know about most of the basic hacks, and can identify them pretty easily. Although I would not consider myself to know too much about cheat and hacks, but I will watch some videos on how to properly identify weather or not someone is hacking.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I’m sure I have reported many people, but I don’t have any evidence.

3 Likes

+0 Hey @ElephantPie I recommend adding a ton more to your application.

Hello @ElephantPie. This application is decent but it can use some work. For starters, it says here that you joined June 3rd. Just to point that out so you can change it.

Teamspeak is a requirement and without it, you will be instantly denied.

MunchyMC is the network. The question asked is what server on Munchymc would u be interested in (kitpvp, woolwars, survival, etc) and it asks that you choose ONE.

I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to give you a -1. Good luck.

Your application is kinda detailed, however this is your first post on the forums and you joined the forums today. Therfore I can’t vouch for you.

Hey @ElephantPie! Your application has been denied as you do not meet the prerequisites. You may reapply next season.