Electing a president of woolwars

Alright I’m the king of Kitpvp because I taught everyone about woolwars poopers and m&m lore and everyone loves me as king so I’m gonna keep being king of Kitpvp. HOWEVER, we don’t have a president of woolwars. (I say president because I feel like woolwars is more democratic and Kitpvp is a hive mind with me as the incredible leader) so with that in mind I though it an idea.

We need a president of woolwars. So Im busy running Kitpvp with my trusted advisors so I need one of YOU to step up and give all woolwars players reasons why YOU should be president. Here’s how this will go

Step 1 I want you to Comment your name and why your running and what you want to do if you win and your favorite kit and favorite map and finally who you want as vice president maybe tag them

This is how it will look:

DREX0R

Woolwars poopers

Teleporter

Heaven

Step 2 comments likes won’t count because I don’t wanna make someone alt spoof or get favoritism I divided a little plan of how this will work which is I’ll make a post after taking all candidates and introducing why they want to run and I’ll private message to say what they will do while president

Step 3 after I make a poll of who you want to vote for we elect that person for president of woolwars

Step 4 the president will elect their choosing of vice along with them

**Step 5 ** in 3 months we’ll elect a new president of woolwars and repeat this for fun

Now there are a few rules with this ofc. Which are as listed here:

.Don’t make an application for someone else but you can make someone your vice president

.You cant be vice president and president

.You can make me vice president IF YOU WISH but I’m not running cause I’m king or kit lol

.We can impeach you if everyone agrees (at least like 15 people idk I have lent thought I’d get this far)

woolwars poopers

(Yes ik you can’t really change woolwars but you can promise less toxicity or smth so maybe give a reason what you’ll do)

Edited for minor spelling mistake

2 Likes

Welp @toejammmmmmmmmmm will get it so yk

2 Likes

Vote me for pres, I’ll be fair for everyone.

2 Likes

ITouchedGrass

Archer kit

Archer

Any map

Archer kit

3 Likes

toeja / toejam05 / mistletoejam / toejam06 / toejam07 / toejam08 / woolwars_main /
woolwarsseason3 / DRE4M_G0GY4_EVR

so i can remove every bad kit (every kit other than vast, spy and bouncy)

i main random kit but ill say spy is my favourite kit

flag wars castle :heart_eyes_cat:

@Woolwars_Main bestest friend ever

3 Likes

You have a hate club after you, ima have to -1

3 Likes

No thx sorry archer kit too valuable #notmypresident

4 Likes

man u lame, I would throw parties every week on woolwars, everyone would be so happy!

3 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

can we keep pyro too

2 Likes

only if every map gets turned into exclusively oak planks and the tick speed gets upped by 300%

2 Likes

more -1 no archer

2 Likes

hey just an fyi if you elect me as president I will become a dictator

16 Likes

I don’t rlly mind lol it’s An anime lectionary everyone else votes for

1 Like

You have a teddy bear as a profile picture.

2 Likes

Are you running? Or you running for survival monarchy?

1 Like

i vote @toejammmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

iPrinceLOL

I want to bring WoolWars back to the glory days when it was active and people would join and always find people playing. I have seen too many new players cancel out on WoolWars since it doesn’t have the support it needs and requires. This means I will promote WoolWars and be representative of any WoolWars matters that don’t require any staff.

Bouncy/Old Teleporter

colosseum 2.0

@Saltymits

3 Likes

Saltys a born leader but he says the stupidest “poop” so if I get his head straight he’ll be like Cyrus the great

1 Like

zaldrex
Woolwars Poopers
speedster
bathroom
@beanep

3 Likes