Ebot300's Media Application

Hey! My name is Ebot300, and here’s my application for Media Rank on MunchyMC:

Channel link: I primarily stream on Twitch and I also make content on YouTube as well!

Number of subs: 1.66k

Average number of views per vid: I get about 100+ views on streams, and my uploads can range anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand views

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: While my channel is primarily Nintendo content, I’ve also been creating Minecraft content for a few years now on some other servers. It’s definitely been a while since I’ve done Minecraft consistently, but I was recently introduced to Munchy by one of my friends and I really enjoy playing and making content on it!

Servers for which you have created content: Munchy, Hypixel, and Mineplex

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I am a very active streamer that makes content multiple times a week, and I try to interact with my audience and be friendly as much as I possibly can. I really enjoy playing on Munchy, and I’m going to be making a lot more content there soon!

3 Likes

sorry but -1 you didn’t upload a lot of munchymc server content
gl!

I highly recommend doing more MunchyMC content for now ill give you a +0.5

1 Like

Thank you! Like I said, I’m still fairly new to the server but I’m planning to make a lot more content! In fact, I’m actually editing a munchy video right now xD

Hey man i dont think you will make the requirements for this application. Maybe if you upload more this month you would get accepted next month. -1

Application denied. Please message me on discord. NoEffortName#3750