Easter kit analysis- By kZach

Introduction

Hey, yep it’s me your favourite woolwars player. Today I thought I would give my thoughts on easter kit, as its been out for a few days and can be used by anyone during free kit mode (I myself don’t actually own the kit)

Following is just an opinon of one (me):

Bugs:

To start on a boring note I’m gonna talk about some bugs I’ve found with the kit.

• When throwing an egg in vanilla Minecraft there is a 1/16 chance the egg will spawn a chicken. I don’t know the values but sometimes it will only spawn a chicken and no rabbit. Not sure if it’s because of the chicken or if it will glitch sometimes and spawn no rabbit which brings me to my second bug.

• Sometimes the egg will spawn nothing when it hits a player. It is only supposed to spawn a rabbit when it hits or gets close to a player but I have seen multiple times an egg hitting a player and nothing spawning

• Similar to healer and pots, you do not get an egg on kill in duels and private games. (Thx @uSolus for testing with me)

-So far that’s all I have found bug wise, if you have any other make sure to comment it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ideas

Quite honestly this kit is extremely balanced so I only have 1 idea.\

• Why is there a rabbit head lmao. Like I know it’s easter kit but it’s just annoying and nothing else. So I think it should just be removed cause you can’t quickly put a helmet on. Another possibility would maybe be to add prot 2 since that is the same as a leather cap.

Rating

Here I will give where I think it lands on the tier list and a kit that I think is close to its level.

Damage:

Well after some vigorous testing I found the rabbits do:

• 2.5 Hearts to someone with no armor

• 1 Heart to someone with 3/4 chain armor and 1 iron piece

• 1 Heart to someone with 1/2 chain armor and 2 iron pieces

• 1 Heart to someone with full iron armor

Tier:

I would say this kit safely lands in A tier along with Healer, Knitter, and Vast. As I have said it is a balanced kit in my opinion and I think it is perfect as it is if bugs are fixed. Quickly has become one of my favourite kits

Thanks for reading if you have any disagreements, bugs, or extra ideas make sure to comment :)

Remeber this is just my opinion

11 Likes

Personally a white dyed leather helmet instead of the bunny egg would be better.

1 Like

Very nice analysis Zach :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Very good review. I’m very proud of you Zachary

2 Likes

Very detailed analysis good work

1 Like

I’m happy to say that the Easter kit, was actually the first kit addition in a really long time that actually does feel mostly balanced to me. On my list of kits that I find the best… It’s 7th on my list so far, it’s actually quite a good kit imo. I feel it has to be a B Tier kit in my opinion though since I do find Salvager to be better for my play style anyway.

S Tier: Glider, Bouncy
A Tier: Knitter, Healer, Vast
B Tier: Salvager, Easter, Teleporter, Feather, Ninja, Speedster, Archer, Spiderman, Anvil
C Tier: Halloween, Tinker, Grandpa, Vanish, Greedy, Paladin
D Tier: Camel, Pyro, Vision
F Tier: Engineer, Pufferfish
Very small changes to Easter, Salvager, & Teleporter would easily knock them up into the A tier in my opinion

I wish to say thank you to the devs for all of their hard work! the Easter kit is an amazing addition to Wool Wars!

1 Like