Dylbaner's Builder Application

**IGN and past IGN’s:**my current IGN is Dylbaner and in the past my IGN was Dylen0105.

Timezone:
I live in belgium so my timezone is CET.

Discord username:
My Discord username is Dylbaner#3213

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have played since i bought minecraft on my pc. it should be around 5 months ago. i have had a really fun time and i love all the maps i see when i play woolwars, Kitpvp, and all the other modes. and i tought, wouldn’t it be cool if i was in the team that build one off these. for the 5 months i’ve played, i absolutely love the server.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
i havent build much so i dont have one sorry i can prove myself though. if you ask me to build something ill do it and send it. its my dream to be a builder on MunchyMc

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
From the things i build i have built the roman colosseum. it has statues an underground area where the gladiators waited before they went to fight and 4 entrances. with a luxury seat for the king.colosseum - Album on Imgur

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have Average experience with World edit. i never use Voxel though

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am good at detail, desing, and final touches. terraforming is my weak side but i can learn that.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
i have never worked on a server before. that is also a reason why i am applying. it has been my dream to work for a server and not just build things on my own. but with a team that understands you and you understands them.

1 Like

Hello! I will stay neutral on this for the following reasons.

You need to give evidence of your builds, so the build team can see that you are capable of working on builds for the server. Without proof, it might be an instant denial, I think because there isn’t really anything to help the team consider adding you to the team.

Can we see this build, as I would think it will help your application a bit.

Anyways, with that being said, I wish you good luck with this app.

Final Rating: +0/Neutral
1 Like

Hi, i have an idea. i scrap this app, build some more and make a portfolio next month? ill include the colosseum?

1 Like

You could just edit this application to add some of your builds.

1 Like

ok, i will make an account on imgur post them there and upload it

1 Like

i did it but i do realise that this isnt a good build… i had to add more detail (wich i can if i really want to).