(9AM - 11:30AM and 2:45PM - 6PM EST)
Tuesday - Friday:
2PM - 12PM CEST
(8AM - 6PM EST)
Saturday - Sunday:
10AM - 12AM CEST
(4AM - 6PM EST)

What sets you apart from other applicants:
A few things that set me apart from other applicitants is that I like to always interact with the community and always try to see things from the positive side. I am also usually very active aswell in chat as ingame and on the forums. Usually when I log on the first thing I do is see if theres any event delays, if there’s not I’m always there to host an event and if there’s a delay I usually go do something else like chatting with other people from Munchy, playing KitPvP or Wool Wars and wait for the cooldown to end so I can host an event like sumo, OITC, Dodgeball, etc. When someone in chat asks for an event to be hosted I am usually the first one to host the event they asked to be hosted or if I’m unable to host the event they want I’ll ask another Event member. I also like to pay attention to what other Event members usually do and say while hosting events, like what they say in an event broadcast during the event, what the rules are of the event and what most event commands do, for example:

/event: Opens a GUI with alot of events to host them.

/eventtp (player): Allows you to teleport to a specific player.

/eventtphere (player): Allows you to teleport a specific player when they type /confirm in chat.

/eventtpall: Allows you to teleport everyone in the server as long as they type /confirm in chat.

/eventkick (player): Kicks a player from an event.

/eventban (player) (time): Bans a player from joining events.

/eventunban (player): Allows you to unban a player from joining events.

/eventbancheck (player): Lets you check if a player has an event ban or not.

/eventspot tp: Allows you to teleport to a map for a specific event.

/eventeffect (player) (effect) (duration) (amplifier): Gives a specific player an effect.

/skit (apply/create) [radius]

• Apply: Allows you to give everyone a specific kit including an inventory and effects.
  • Create: Allows you to create a kit.

/broadcast (message): Allows you to broadcast a message.

/togglepvp: Toggles PvP / Taking damage.

/togglepickup: Toggles picking up items.

I also know how alot of Event games work, for example:

Classic Red Rover: 2 teams with 1 captain. The captain choose who fight when their team member dies. The winner of the round goes on to the next round and gets a refill every 3 rounds they win. The team that eliminates the other team wins.

Red Rover: All people run from blue to red and have to avoid a hunter who tries to kill them all, last person alive wins.

Water Drop: Players have to land in water to survive, the rounds get harded every single round until there’s 1 person left. The last person alive wins.

Speed Water Drop: Water Drop but the players have a high speed which makes it harder to land in water.

PvP Water Drop: Water Drop but PvP is enabled so players can hit eachother which makes it harder to land in water.

Anvil Drop: Players have to avoid anvils falling from the sky, when they get hit by an anvil they die. The last person alive wins.

Death Dash: Everyone gets teleported to a map and they have to run away from 2 hunters. When they get killed they get eliminated. The last person alive wins.

4 Corners: Players have to choose between the Red, Blue, Yellow and Green corner and whichever corner gets picked from the dispenser have a chance to die. Each round a bigger part of the floor gets set to air until everyone dies. The last person alive wins.

Sumo 4 Corners: 4 Corners but the color that gets picked has to play sumo until 1 player is left, that player will survive and go to the next round.

2v2 Sumo: 2 teams of 2 have to fight against eachother on a small platform and have to knock the other team off to go on to the next round. Every round the winning teams have to fight eachother until there’s one team left, the last team alive wins.

Simon Says: Everyone has to listen to what Simon says, if they do not follow what Simon Says they get eliminated. (For example: “Simon says sneak”, everyone has to sneak or they get eliminated and “Sneak”, if they sneak they get eliminated since Simon didn’t say it.)

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
If I were an Event Member I could bring alot of fun to the community by hosting events they like. I’d also like to introduce new players to events and teach them how to play it. I’d love to host many events but not too many so it stays special. Usually when I’m online there’s not alot of people online that are able to host events since the large amount of other Event Members are not online at that current moment or there aren’t alot of people online with the rank needed for an event to be hosted and I’d love to fill that time with events for people to have fun.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I genuinely feel like I have a good reputation in the community since I like to interact with the players alot and love to host events. I always like to help people with stuff they don’t understand like how they can talk in chat with colors, how they can host events and get kits, etc. Therefore I feel like I have a good reputation within the server.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
There are alot of reasons I would love to join but the biggest reason is that I have enjoyed playing on the server with amazing people and I’d love to give them something back like hosting fun events to fill their time or when they’re bored. I always like see what events people like and enjoy and host them. Me joining the Event Team could help me interact alot more with the community. host more events and help them have alot more fun by playing events. I really have alot of respect for the other Event members and would really love to help them with events. And as I said before, I absolutely love to host events and would love to host more events than I already do.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• SierAlex: Usually hosts an event when I ask him to like waterdrop or anvildrop.
  • McDonalds: A very great friend of me and whenever I’m in an event he hosts like CRR, he likes to say “First two to say “DutchMTC sexy” get to be captains”, which I think is quite funny and I love how he hosts his events.
  • 262ms: I asked them to host 2v2 Sumo and they did multiple times.
  • Atterax: Always a very nice person and usually hosts waterdrop when I ask him to.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thanks to everyone for reading this, I really appreciate it!
If you like to add a comment, please do. It really helps me out!

Edits:

• Edit 1: Fixed a few grammar errors.
  • Edit 2: Added knowledge to commands and games.
  • Edit 3: Changed position of available times.
  • Edit 4/5: Added a few commands.
10 Likes

+1 as big as big chungus (so quite big bro)

2 Likes

+1
Dutch is a great person. Barely ever toxic, is very funny, is kind and mature and is very active.
He’d make fantastic event staff!

1 Like

+1

Very kind and most definitely deserves it

2 Likes

I will give you a +1:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

+1
Dutch is cool, cool, mature, cool, and nice. (did i say cool?)

1 Like

+1

My reasoning:

• Friendly
  • Can handle feedback
  • Known
  • You have a great application.
  • You are mature and kind in chat.

Either way, Good Luck Dutch!:+1:

1 Like

I can focus on both at the same time, they could work together as great content too :slight_smile:

1 Like

POG. This is a great application, judging from the other replies. I will give you a +2

1 Like

Hey bro I enjoyed reading your app. However in the section about what sets you apart from other applicants, there are some spelling and grammatical mistakes and a bit of rambling that can easily be corrected in order to have a better chance. +0.5 gl

Edit: Here are some things I noticed.

First one seems like a grammar error, correct me if i’m wrong but I’ve never heard of aswell chat. The second quotes feels like it can be written in a more concise manner. Again best of luck I think you have a good shot.

1 Like

Could you possible quote a few examples? I can’t find anything.

stop +1ing your competition

1 Like

Sure thing I edited my first comment :wink:

Ah yes, the first one was supposed to be “aswell in chat”
and i’ll change the 2nd one up a bit

1 Like

+1 Dutch is active and a great member of the kitpvp community

1 Like

+1 this app is amazing and to top that your an active and friendly member of the community! Goodluck :DDDDD

1 Like

+1

Super active and nice
hosts events when people ask
mature
well written and high effort application

1 Like

+1
Nice and friendly.

1 Like

+0.9
he ruined a 12 kill game for me >:[
you probably don’t remember but i do
ignor the time that i post this*

1 Like

I’m sorry D:
I’ll make it up next time we’re in a game together!

oh and. ignore the time when I post this :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like