DutchMTC's Event Application - January 2021

IGN:
DutchMTC

Timezone:
CEST - Central European Standard Time (Netherlands)

How often can you host events:
I would be able to host Events every single day, these are the times I am usually available:
(Note: These times are displayed in the CEST Timezone)
Monday: 2PM - 5PM and 9PM - 12PM
Tuesday: 2PM - 4PM and 7PM - 12PM
Wednesday: 2PM - 5PM and 9PM - 12PM
Thursday - Friday: 2PM - 12PM
Saturday: 10AM - 4PM and 7PM - 12PM
Sunday: 10AM - 12PM

What sets you apart from other applicants:
The thing that sets me apart the most from other applicants is that I love to contribute to the server. I’d love to make it even better than it already is by things such as hosting events. Another thing that sets me apart is that everytime I log onto MunchyMC I basically almost always host an event.
I also know how most events work and how they should be hosted. I have paid much attention to how events are hosted and what Event members do before they host an event, like what they broadcast in the chat, how they decide what event they’re going to host and more. I even used to have my own server where me and a few friends were practicing hosting events for if we ever wanted to apply for the Event rank. I also make sure I don’t overhost other events when they’re still going on.
I really like building maps too so I’d love to build more maps for events like Waterdrop, Anvil Drop, etc. with more Event Members and up!

Here are all of the commands I know:

/event: Opens a GUI that include all the events that can be hosted by regular players.

/eventtp (player): Allows you to teleport to a specific player in the event world.

/eventtphere (player): Allows you to teleport a specific player to you when they type /confirm in chat.

/eventtpall: Allows you to teleport everyone in the server as long as they type /confirm in chat.

/eventkick (player): Kicks a player from the event world.

/eventban (player) (time): Bans a player from joining events or going to the event world.

/eventunban (player): Allows you to unban a player from joining events or going to the event worlds.

/eventbancheck (player): Lets you check if a player has an event ban or not.

/eventbanlist: Shows you who is banned from joining events or the event world.

/eventspot tp (Location): Allows you to teleport to a map for a specific event.

/eventeffect (player) (effect) (duration) (amplifier): Gives a specific player an effect.

/skit (apply/create/remove) [radius]

• Apply: Allows you to give everyone a specific kit including an inventory and effects.
  • Create: Allows you to create a kit.
  • Remove: Allows you to remove a skit.

/broadcast (message): Allows you to broadcast a message in chat to all the players on KitPvP.

/togglepvp: Allows you to toggle PvP in the event world.

/togglepickup: Allows u to toggle picking up items in the event world.

Here are also most of the events I know, and the way they’re hosted.

Waterdrop: A game where the players have to land in the water to survive, the rounds get harder every round and less people survive every round. The last player standing wins Waterdrop.

PvP Waterdrop: Waterdrop, but people can hit eachother which makes it harder to land in the water.

Speed Waterdrop: Waterdrop, but people have speed which makes it harder to land in the water.

Anvildrop: Players have to avoid anvils falling from the sky to prevent getting squished, every so often the amount of anvils gets increased which makes it harder to avoid them.

Death Dash: All players have to run from the hunters to prevent getting killed, the hunters have to try to kill everyone. When the players get killed they get eliminated. The last person standing wins.

Red Rover: All the players have to run from Blue to Red and back to Blue and so forth, they have to avoid getting killed by the hunter in the middle who can move around in the middle and tries to kill everyone, the last person standing wins.

Green Rover: There are 2 archers in the middle and there are 4 colors that players have to run to. The floor is made of lava and there are a few blocks where the players can jump to get to the right color. The archers have to try to shoot everyone into the lava so they die. When the player dies, they get eliminated. The last person standing wins.

Sumo Red Rover: There are 2 teams that both have a captain. The captain chooses who will fight against the other person also chosen by the captain of the other team, they have to fight eachother on a platform and try to knock eachother off. The person who knocks the other player out moves on to the next round and the eliminated player’s captain has to choose a new player to fight. The last team standing wins.

4 Corners: There are 4 colors, the players have to choose a color to stand in. After a while the doors close and you can’t switch colors. The color that gets picked from the dispenser will have a chance to survive since only a part of the floor gets set to air. The amount of air blocks gets more every so often. The last person standing wins.

Sumo 4 Corners: The same as 4 corners but the color that gets chosen has to fight eachother in sumo, the last person standing on the sumo platform will survive and move on to the next round. The last person standing wins.

Simon Says: All players have to listen to whatever Simon Says, but only what Simon Says. For example when “Simon Says go to red”, all the players will have to go to the red block, but if the host only says “Go to red”, the people that go to red will die. The last person standing wins.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
If I were to be accepted as an Event Member I can bring much joy to the players by hosting Events. I will usually let the chat choose what event they would like to play and I will host the event that is most requested by the players. I can also host many events since I’m online alot, but ofcourse not too many. I will also make sure that events differ, so not the same event gets played every time. Now, since hosting events cost tokens for regular players, not many events get hosted and I’d love to take that boring time and make it so much more fun by hosting events!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I feel like I have a really good reputation within the community, since I’m not toxic, love to interact with all the players and love to make new friends. I get welcomed alot every time I log on and it makes me feel home. I usually also welcome all the players when they get online. Everytime I get asked to host an event, I will host one when there’s no cooldown. When people ask me questions I always answer them in the best way possible so they can understand how the server works.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
Hosting events is a passion for me. I love doing it and do it as much as I can when the cooldown goes away. Loads of times when I’m online there’s no Event member online to host events, and I’d love to fill that space with hosting events for the people online at that time. I feel like I could bring alot more joy to the server as an Event member by interacting more and hosting more events. I have alot of respect for every single event member and staff member on the server and I would love to become a part of the Event team. Hosting and playing events also always takes away my boredom and changes my mood.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One of my strengths is that I am never toxic or harmful to the community. I am always nice and love to talk with people about everything.

One of my weaknesses is that I have to work 4 times a week and I do go to school which makes it so I can be less online than I want to, therefore I have made my availability schedule in the “How often can you host events” section.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@McDonalds: The Monke that always hosts events when I ask him to. He is also really funny and hosts his events in the funniest ways like when choosing a captain he sometimes says “First one to say “DutchMTC Monke” gets to be captain”.
@DrakeOfStars: Always hosts events when I ask and sometimes lets me help him with hosting events .
@SierAlex: Always hosts events when I ask him to and lets people choose what events will be hosted.
@EggNogg: Always hosts events when I ask him to and lets me choose what event I want to be hosted.
@Plephix: Hosts alot of events and lets people choose what event to play.
@Atterax: Monke, always hosts events when I ask him to.

Anything else you would like to add:
I really appreciate everyone for reading this. I’d love to hear ur feedback in the replies and would love to change my application for any mistakes made.

Edits:

1. Added epic banner.
  2. Added Drake to the “Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive” section.
  3. Added some stuff to “What sets you apart from other players”.
38 Likes

+1 cool, active, active, pretty active, has a lot of knowledge about the server, detailed application, kind, active.

3 Likes

+1 Dutch is a very active and mature member of the community and can see him as a great fit for this role; good luck miyacc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 Epicest monke epicest wow epicest GG epicest lolxd

4 Likes

+1 Detailed application, active, involved with the community, and a cool dude.

2 Likes

why would you not accept this guy… he’s a monke…

2 Likes

huh???

2 Likes

HE WAS THE SECOND EVER MONKE??
Also he is best officer monke

5 Likes

k

2 Likes

Oh wow. When I finished mine I though I have written too much. You are are getting accepted today Dutch!

2 Likes

+1
Dutch is very dedicated to Munchy, and is very active. He took a month break previously but is now very active and a great candidate for the role! His application is very detailed as well and he can show he knows the knowledge to become an Event Team Member!

Best Of Luck Dutch!!!

• iNateCo
2 Likes

Dutch isn’t only a legend, but a monkey.

+1!

Very active, and very mature. There is nothing that I might need to correct on this application, as it is amazing! Hope to see you in the event team so than I can win the events.

2 Likes

+1 Dutch is one of the best candidates you could pick, the guy literally made a server to practice hosting events, I’ve been on it and it’s no joke, He 100% deserves the role.

Good Luck Dutch!

2 Likes

+1
Dutch is a monke.

Enough said?

Yes but I’ll continue. He’s active, friendly and a really fun guy! Perfect fit for event team.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @HELIXSREVENGE @iOzz @McDonalds @Catstaboli @SixNumbers @partymanishere @iNateCo @YourLocalBox @EggNogg @JamieDactyl
I really appreciate the feedback!

5 Likes

+1 Active

Real reasons

Very nice, active, has good knowledge on the server

2 Likes

+1
Dutch is active lately, he has shown a lot of dedication to munchy/community already. I think he’d fit in perfectly in the event team!

2 Likes

+1 Great application :D!!

DutchMTC is such a nice, hard-working, and active person and have a lot of knowledge and he join the server everyday and he is friend of everyone ! I think he will be a great event team member if he got accepted

GOODLUCK!!

2 Likes

+1 dutch man epic

On a more serious note, Dutch is active and kind, would be a good event team member.

2 Likes

+1, Dutch is extremely active on KitPvP and Woolwars. In my opinion it really shows the amount of time that this man has to offer, with that time on his hands he communicates with a bunch of people. I’ve recently interacted with Dutch and they are extremely dedicated to Munchy. You application is thorough and detailed. Good luck Dutch!

2 Likes