Dumb

That’s like me got banned after spam paying someone $1 and no where on rules does it say no spam paying money learn how to update the rules if y’all add more rules pls and thxs!!!

I mean I kinda agree with you they should have a list of what is bannable and give it to the public

Again, even if you’re spam paying someone money, it’s still spamming. You said yourself it was ’ spam paying ’ so you’re still blocking their view of chat. A staff member could be asking them a question and they wouldn’t get an answer just because you were getting spammed.

But if there on badlion client they can scroll up to the first thing that was said when they got onto the server

Honestly I agree with you that more rules should be stated, but just use common sense for some things. I don’t really know what you or the person your referring this thread to was punished for, but I can assume it was probably for a good reason. Not every server gets this successful off of having an unprofessional staff team.

2 Likes

Get off the forums if you are going to be stupid. Not everyone uses blac​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

Well not everyone is stupid enough to drop spears to someone and get themself banned

Keep it on topic please, also that is an extremely smart move, and it is not my fault as nobody knew it was a glitch until after the fact. If you have more comments feel free to msg me.

yo want me to close this post cus yall r dumb