Dumb

spam paying someone is still considered spamming the chat, because you’re spamming the chat for someone else. So I don’t understand how you’re confused about that? Also what is “Slopping”?

Also “Macros” is a mod. Mods on mulitplayer servers are usually considered as “Hacks” especially when the’re giving the player an unfair advantage against vanilla players. Like auto-farming? You can’t do that in vanilla minecraft. To me it’s considered hacking because you’ve given yourself, or others have given themselves, and unfair advantage.

Some of the things you say that “aren’t mentioned under the rules”, in fact are. The people who make rule lists don’t have time to list every possible hack, or every possible way to spam. So they tell you “Don’t Cheat”, “dont spam chat”. Common sense, like other players say, tells you that “Don’t spam chat” means don’t spam chat for anyone, in any form of way. So spam paying someone is a form of spamming in chat (it literately has the term ‘spam’ in it’s name.) Same goes for hacking. Though it may be harder to tell, just don’t do anything that will give yourself an unfair advantage over vanilla minecraft players.

Some of these things you see as “random” aren’t very random. They’re just specifics under a vague/varied rule. The rule remains vauge so it can umbrella(cover) all the specific details. Thats how they’re able to make short lists that are easy to read.

I hope this helps!
-thhot

1 Like