DUCKWARCLANS Recruitment

Leader:Duck__Vader
Officers:OSSIARCH
Member: Airo
Level: 1
Clan tag:DUKWC (colourful)
Clan name: DUCKWARCLANS
Requirements:Must be on at least 1 hour and a half a week.(Does not include holidays and other reasons, please alert me if you cannot reach the time and the reason for it)
Must not cheat under ANY circumstances, if we you cheat and the clan finds out we will kick you out of the clan and you will be reported to the staff.
Must not show consistent toxicity to anybody (2 warnings then kick) (this includes spam)
Must not purposely team kill in KitPVP unless it is an event or the other had asked to be killed.

I don’t really expect anybody to want to join and I don’t mind if nobody wants to join.

If you want to join, just tell me your IGN so I can invite you to the clan! But we must also have a time where we are both online, you can suggest a time period and I will meet it or give a similar time! (This is to invite you, you can play in your own time)

do you have to have kit as your main gamode? because i play survival

No kit doesn’t need to be a main game mode at all. It is slightly preferable, but I don’t mind not even playing kit, as long as the clan members and officers reach the play time (does not include holidays, holidays and other circumstances mean you don’t need to play to stay in the clan), they can continue in the clan.

Does getting false banned 5 times and 1 time real ban 2 months ago fit requirement

False bans never count but if you had a real ban you can join if you admitted to hacking and didn’t buy an unban, but get banned again for cheating and you will be removed

What if i get banned by a bug again and you wouldnt know if it was for cheating or not

Well I would trust you if you are sure it is false, but say you were banned by staff instead (which I would know if when you were banned by staff if there was no anticheat message if we were on at the same) we would kick you, so basically you would stay unless you told us you were actually hacking.

What is your clan tag?

Oh thanks for reminding me! The clan tag right now is DUW. (About to edit it in post)

What’s the colour :stuck_out_tongue:

Grey lol (can’t change it until clan rank 4 XD)

Damn. I would’ve joined if it had a colour…

Do you need any proof of being legit

No I don’t need proof unless it happens almost every few days, I know that you have been false banned a lot as I remember being on purgatory when you were false banned and you said you were false banned for refilling again

Yup. I jitter clicked rite click when refilling and got ban

It will happen basically every week until they patch whatever keeps getting me banned

Well looking at your stats you should be firm as it happens very often and your dedication to the server shows you enjoy it wouldn’t hack, so you would be fine

Wish i could have my stats reset because when i wasnt banned while hacking i grinded up like 1k kills. My arena stats r legit tho

Kk, your arena stats really good and you have a really good elo. Your stats also say you have 2.8k kills, so you must have got a lot legit kills, I doubt you would end up hacking again, so I you wouldn’t need to worry about being kicked for cheating if you want to join the clan.

Also, I always thought that a stats reset should be free, as grinding for a good KDR may take lots of money. Sadly though, they’re not.