DuckBoyHalos event team application!

IGN: DUwUckyy

past IGNs:DuckBoyHalo, Frozeq and oxrileyxii !

Age: I dont know if this is a required question but i dont really feel comfortable answering it.

Timezone: BST

How often can you host events? i will host events anytime if somebody else hasnt for awhile.

What sets you apart from other applicants? If another person who has event rank doesnt want to do an event then i will most of the time! (i will be very active)

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I can make sure people have fun in the events and people do get a little bit to competitive, i will only host fun events that people enjoy playing.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? well i know quite a few moderators, event members, and i think its pretty good in general, i’m not saying every single player likes me cause of course they don’t i know there’s player that don’t like me i’m just saying lots of them do!

Why do you want to be on the event team? I can make people have fun in events i host, cause when theres no event members on kitpvp i always see people wanting other people to host events like waterdrop and redrover, so if i was an event member i would host them for people! And i find it very fun for me to host them.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: Im good at handling players when they lost in an event and they are being a little bit rude to the person who won, although i wouldnt be the best at the commands that event members can do.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): When people host events, and i play in it and lose they always say stuff like ‘you did good though’
or ‘im sorry your out!’ and they are really nice about it! Ive never met a rude event member.

Anything else you would like to add: Sorry for any typos,And also sorry for before i edited this is didnt know it was for the actual event server but i know now its just for kitpvp. I dont know what else i can write so i think thats it!
Also, good luck everyone else whos applying.

2 Likes

This may be a mistake from my end but it seems that you are referring to the event server.

To be clear, this position is for KitPvP Event rank and has no relation to the Event server.

4 Likes

ya it was

2 Likes

click the 3 dots, and click the trash can

3 Likes

U can’t with applications pretty sure. You have to let a mod delete it.

1 Like

i know its not letting me tho

1 Like

forums mod right?

1 Like

i edited it so it right:D

im not gonna rate this since im most likely gonna be bias
only things i can say
duck is really nice thats all, gl with ur application duck :D

thank you para!

I think that you are referring to the event server but other than that, on the occasions I have met you, you have been nice and friendly
+0.25

my old one was reffering to the event server but i edited alot cause i didnt know, and now it reffering to kitpvp :)