DropTheBaseHalo staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:Yes 1080P 60 FPS

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:No, Discord is possible.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:DropTheBaseHalo

**Age: Prefer not to say but I can if you really want to but just do not share without my permission.

**Timezone: MST Can cooperate with EST

**Server(s) you would like to moderate:I mean, I would just like to help the players. So whichever server I would have experience with.

**How active can you be per week? Vary’s due to school, but if I have free time, I will make it a fairly high priority to give at least 1 hour of my time each day.

**Do you have any past moderating experience? I do not.

**When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? December 18TH 2016. KitPVP And skeppy trolling tbh.

**Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have been banned before… I know this will hurt my application alot, but I must be honest. I have changed I promise.

**Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Uh… I don’t really know I usually just do /report on the player’s I see that are 100% hacking.

**Languages spoken: English

**Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I do not understand the question.

**What is your greatest strength? I don’t really know, but if I have to choose, 100% PVP. But staffwise? I don’t really know.

**Comment on your ability to work within a team: Yes, I will also treat player’s with respect.

**What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Well, I have a lot of knowledge, as I said I did hack before. Like it’s a pretty high knowledge of me knowing how to identify them. E.G Let’s say there is someone flying on the server. How can I identify if this is a hacker or not? Well, most hacked client’s do not have acceleration to the fly, as creative and kit’s would as that’s just how mine-craft work. Kill-aura, I could identify and be like, does he have more than 3 blocks of reach? Y/N Is he aiming at me precisely enough to actually hit me? Y/N Those are just some few questions I would ask my self to identify those hacks.

I just want to say, the most highly valuable thing I would say about just being on the server no matter what. Is respect.

Staff applications were closed on November 1st. You’ll have to apply next season. Good luck.

1 Like

Sorry, but like @_calculated said, they were closed on November 1st. You can try again next season(I don’t know when that is though). If you want some help on how you could do better next time, then add some more detail. Sorry you couldn’t get it though.

First of all, it states that the answer should be yes to this question, for you to answer the following. I suggest that if you do want to become staff and reapply next season, you could try out teamspeak and maybe get used to it. Then you will more likely get accepted.

I would also suggest for you to expand on your answers e.g here:

This is asking what you have done to help the server so far, or how you’ve contributed to it so far.

Good luck if you decide to reapply next season!

Applications are currently closed. You may apply next season.