Drawing the players who killed me in Woolwars

Only a few knew I was doing this yesterday but I did a stream with my friend that I will draw 10 players who kill me in a woolwars game. Out of the 10 players will include myself because I die to me all the time, meaning actually 9 players would have the chance to be drawn. The rules were: if a player kills me I draw them, if their hacking it doesn’t count, being killed by a player twice doesn’t mean I have draw them twice, and If a team works together to kill me and neither teammate dies before I do that means I have to draw them both. The 9 players who successfully killed me were Iamlegendss, RevivePhoenix_, @Heroboy20 , Catgirllover, Vexxiii, TehDia, Ironnose, BeansBreadPotato, and lastly @uSolus.

Here’s the rough sketch I made thus far.

This concept was very fun and I will definitely consider doing this again. Once I finish the drawing I will update this topic.

It’s finished.

33 Likes

That’s a fun concept, I like it!

16 Likes

That’s a really cool! Can’t wait to see the final product!

3 Likes

Oooo nice concept!!! I cant wait to see what the final product looks like!!

2 Likes

Dont forget I am Technoblade :D( with the optifine cape)
Also Thx , the concept is so cool!

2 Likes

This is a really cool concept! I’m in love with the idea, You have to finish the drawing and post it because it’s gonna look so amazing

1 Like

This sketch looks really nice, I can’t wait until the drawing is finished! Great job, Arctic_Cat! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nice drawing. I can’t wait for the final product!

1 Like

update: It’s 75% almost completed. I’m sorry about it taking so long, school has slowed me down and I ended up having to redo a lot of drawing. It won’t be too long I promise.

9 Likes

It’s finished

3 Likes

how thats really good

1 Like

That looks so good! :]

Let me know if you do it again :wink:

2 Likes

It looks SO DOPE!!!
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

They edited their original post at the top, and its dope :sunglasses:

1 Like

what do you use for drawing?

1 Like

@Greedly I use adobe photoshop. I got a college student discount on using the adobe programs. In the future however, I might change to using a cheaper alternative like clip studio paint. The problem with adobe is you have to pay monthly and the prices go up when your not a student.

1 Like

really nice :]

3 Likes

Thanks alot, you’re realy good at it!

1 Like

You all are so sweet and supportive
I love this community so much. :heart:

2 Likes

This is so cute!! I love the drawing :star_struck:

1 Like