Drakeofstar's Event Team Application (October 4th, 2020)

IGN and Past Ign’s: DrakeOfStars

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

How often can you host events:

Schedule:

(Time may alter due to personal and/or family conflicts)

Sunday: 8 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. and 6 P.M. - 10 P.M.

Monday: 3:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 3:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 3:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Thursday: 3:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Friday: 3:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Saturday: 8 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. and 4 P.M. - 11:15 P.M.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I believe the following qualities set me apart from other applicants:

Activity: I understand that my activity has decreased a lot. This is due to school and IRL reasons. I always try my hardest to at least get 2 hours on MunchyMc every day. During those 2 hours, I can host events for the players. I understand that my activity isn’t that high during the weekdays, but on the weekends, I have all the time in the world. This allows me to host events for players that are bored or sick of just pvp’ing the whole time. I believe that I am fairly active on MunchyMc, not just in-game but in TeamSpeak and on the forums as well. As I said, I try my hardest to make time to play at least 1-2 hours each day on Munchy. I believe my dedication to play on and help other people on the server sets me apart from other applicants.

Friendliness: I believe that this sets me apart from other applicants thanks to the immense amount of friends that I have made in MunchyMc, not just in-game but in Discord and TeamSpeak. I have made a ton of friends. I always try to friend new people that join the server and try to get to know them. I’ve gotten to know a variety of people by playing other game modes other than Kitpvp. I’ve played survival and made a ton of friends there when I first joined, I believe that this is due to my Friendliness in-game. Kitpvp is full of toxic people, that’s not debatable. I don’t like being toxic, I just don’t see the cause unless you’re joking around with some really good friends. I like to always help out other players when they need something or if they want something. My friendliness is more like a gift to me. I’ve made many friends in this community and I enjoy talking to all of them.

Maturity: I believe that Maturity is one thing that I demonstrate when talking to new people, friends, and just in Munchy overall. I do understand that I have been immature in the past, but I have worked on my maturity since then. I always try to take situations calmly and professionally. I have had a few mishaps at times but I’m just a human being, we all make mistakes and that’s what I’ve learned along this journey in Munchy. I always try to help other players in-game, in discord, or on the forums. I always try to make a good first impression on myself to many new players. Whenever I make a mistake in-game, discord, or in TeamSpeak, I always apologize no matter what. I can assure you that I have increased my maturity and am confident that this sets me apart from other applicants.

Kindness: This sets me apart from other applicants. I have always been kind to new people and showed them around. I have told many how to use certain commands or items. For example: /warp event, /warp arena, /repair, how to use the Hornet wings and Antennae, and /event. I have helped people with questions like how do I host events? and how do I use kit passes? After every fight even if it was unfair, I say gg, I try helping some people out with their PVP skills. I try to be friends with each person I talk to whether in chat, Discord, or TeamSpeak. I always welcome each person I can, even if they aren’t in my friends and I see people saying “Welcome back (player name)” I try to welcome them back too and I friend request them so I could know when they are online. Whenever I win an event in-game with a reward of a temporary rank, I always make sure to gift the rank to other players. In the TeamSpeak, I have made a bunch of new friends and I’m very grateful to every one of them. I believe Kindness is one of my strongest assets.

Teamwork: I believe that I can work well in a group. I always like to brainstorm in a group and as they say, 2 brains are better than 1. I love to come up with new ideas whether it could be for new events or new maps. I used to work as an admin for a kitpvp server once, (I won’t put the server name or IP address as it could be considered as advertising), I used to always brainstorm new ideas, from adding new kits to new maps for our players. I loved seeing how happy everyone was. I also want to say that I have resigned due to the amount of decrease in players. The server owner started becoming toxic to the server and people left. Due to those events I left and haven’t gone back since. I know how it is to work in a group and by myself, I am confident that this differentiates me from other applicants.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring more activity, creativity, and diversity to the team. Since I can be very active on the weekends and some weekdays, I can host different events when people ask me too. Usually on the server when people ask for someone to host a sumo event or a solo dodge ball event, I like to host the events for them so they don’t have to waste their tokens. I have legend rank so I often host automatic events so other players don’t waste their tokens. Some of these events are, but not limited to War, Solo Dodgeball, Team Dodgeball, Super Sumo, Sumo, OITC (One in the chamber), and Snakie. This gives me, and other players the opportunity to have fun and do something other than PVP in Kitpvp. Since I’m active a lot, I could use my creativity to build new maps for the table. Now I do recognize that I am not a builder, but in all honesty, I would like to help the event team in any form I can. I could also give new event ideas as many people have asked for more events, instead of the ones we have now. Since I’m only 13, this could make other younger or older people recognize that they too could also make the event team.

I believe I am knowledgeable of some of the commands that an event host would use. Such as but not limited to:

/eventkick: When entered, this command kicks a player from the event.

/eventpall: When entered, this command sends a TP message to all online players so they can join the event.

/eventban: When entered, this command will ban a player from all future events.

/eventunban: When entered, this command unbans a player that was once banned in the event world

/broadcast: When entered, this command broadcasts a message across the kitpvp server.

/togglepvp: When entered, this command turns off and on PVP in the event world.

/skit create: When entered, this command creates a skit with all of the items in your inventory including effects.

/skit apply: When entered, this command gives an existing skit to an individual or participants in the event.

/eeffect: When entered, this command gives one or a group of people a certain effect in your event.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have a good reputation in the community. I believe that I am a helpful, kind, friendly, active, honest, mature, and hardworking player in the community. I’ve been told by many people that I’m a really good person and I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. I’ve truly never been happier in my life, MunchyMc has changed me and my character. I have become a better person and joining Munchy’s community was an amazing decision, thanks to all my friends that have supported me along this journey so far. Of course, I am just stating what I think my reputation is in the community, I know that other people might have a different opinion and I respect that.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I want to be in the event team because,

I want to help Munchy in any way, shape, or form. When I stated “Helping Munchy” this means that I want to help Munchy players. Helping them by giving them the enjoyment of playing in an event and possibly winning a rank in-game. I remember when I had no rank and won my first event ever. I was dumbfounded, I wanted to use and benefit from the rank’s abilities. It was an amazing feeling, no doubt about it. I want to give other players the feeling I had, the feeling of playing, and possibly winning in an event. The excitement, joy, and that tense feeling that you get when playing events. I feel like I could bring more activity on the weekends and some weekdays, even though it might not be much activity during the weekdays, it’s honest work. I want to allow players to play events for a temporary rank, I want them to compete but have fun at the same time. Events are for the players to have fun and compete in, I want to help other players have fun and enjoy the MunchyMc kitpvp game mode. When I saw a position as an event team member, I knew I had to apply. I’ve seen the event team members in action, and how they just host events for the fun of it. I want to be there, hosting manual events for the players to have fun and compete in. I love working with a team, and I know my background as a staff member in other servers has prepared me for this role. I think that I would fit in perfectly with the team here to make an immediate impact. I look forward to becoming a valued member of this phenomenal team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I have had many positive interactions with multiple event team members. I will only be naming one interaction with each member that I believe I should mention.

@Atterax - Atterax allowed me to help him with a waterdrop event, I pushed the levers and the event went smoothly.

@Jqkke - I asked Jqkke to host a death dash, He accepted my request and offered me to become the Slayer. I refused as I wanted everyone to have an equal chance to become the Slayer.

@Baptised - I’ve always asked Baptised for many events, such as waterdrop and death dash. Bap has always accepted my requests unless there is an event cooldown as an event has recently been hosted.

@82602 - I requested 82602 to host a water drop event. 82602 kindly accepted my request and hosted a water drop event.

@cherioos – Amazing former event team member, always hosted events that I requested such as waterdrop and death dash. An amazing person overall and I hope all goes well for him.

@Gavot / Gavot: I used to always ask Gavot for events such as waterdrops, crr, sumo rr, or death dash. Enchanse would gladly accept my requests unless there was a cooldown.

@zaniki: Amazing friend and event team member, I’ve asked zaniki for waterdrop several times and he’s gladly hosted them when I asked them too.

Anything else you would like to add:
This is my second time applying for the event team :slight_smile:
I do want to add that, I can get immature around friends. I trust them and like to have fun with them in TeamSpeak, discord, and in-game, I always joke around with them and It’s extremely fun to talk and play with them. I also, understand that my activity has decreased and that lowers my chances of becoming an event team member. I also want to state that I play a sport, which causes my activity to decrease at times.

I also want to add that I can speak multiple languages such as (Fluent) English, (Fluent) Spanish, and (Beginner) Latin.

I’ve worked very hard on my application and I would appreciate it if you could give me constructive criticism as to how I could improve my application.

Good Luck to everyone applying and thank you for reading my application. :smile:

9/16/20 Edit 1/2/3/4: I mistakenly posted this before apps were even open. I deleted it, it got unlisted, and I went back to copy and paste my application that I accidentally posted. This caused me to use 4 edits.
Dm me for more information.

9/17/20 Edit 5: Fixing Grammar Mistakes and adding more details to my application.

9/17/20 Edit 6: Misclick (my bad)

9/17/20 Edit 7: Added more details and info on Anything else you would like to add.

9/22/20 Edit 8: Added more details to every question.

9/23/20 Edit 9: Fixed grammatical errors.

9/26/20 Edit 10: Changed title to; Drakeofstar’s Event Team Application (Day Month, 2020)

10/4/20 Edit 11/12: Added new question: What do you think your reputation is like within the community? and Changed Title to; **DrakeOfStar’s Event Team Application (October 4th, 2020)

10/31/20 Edit 13: I have been informed that I will be practicing soccer every weekday starting in the next 2 weeks. This has decreased my activity on these weekdays: Wednesday and Friday. Other than that, I believe this will be the last edit I will make. Good luck to the other applicants. :+1:

-Your Waterdrop god,
                        DrakeOfStars
28 Likes

18d :eyes:

is this necroposting?

6 Likes

Thanks, @Atterax for your truly amazing feedback… :smile:

I can’t edit my original post but for those wandering my comment section thank you for looking at my application.

Being in the event team is really beneficial, it grants you the ability to host events that can only be hosted only by the event team.

In my opinion, hosting is a lot funner then playing in the events, it feels really good to see when someone gets excited because they won!

I have made a lot more friends and have been congratulated by a lot of people in-game, so thank you all!

I have made maps for a variety of events, I’m doing all I can to really leave a strong impact on the event team. It’s really amazing, I’ve met many more members of the community and I believe that applying for event team was the best thing I could have done.

This is really long but thank you all for this opportunity, good luck to all future applicants. Just know that the event rank is worth it.

Thank you for being here guys, it feels really amazing to be such a valuable member of the community.

Arigato,

• DrakeOfStars
3 Likes

Great app, very detailed! +2 for me!

1 Like

Why does it say 18 days?

I have been inactive recently due to schooling, so this is from back a ways. You have always been nice to me. You are friendly. You are approachable. You are active. You can be toxic sometimes, but hey, we all can once in a while.

+0.85

2 Likes

I will give you a +2 for the following reasons:

• Very active in-game and on the forums
  • Extremely nice
  • Neatly organized application
  • Has a lot of dedication

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

Oh, right

+1 yes

1 Like

@DrakeOfStars accidentally MISCLICKED and posted it 18 days ago instead of edit it, so I made it into a PM with him and @Atterax so Drake could finish it before moving it to open apps.

3 Likes

Really good and detailed app. I will give this a +1 Goodluck :DDDDD

2 Likes

I agree with Vurm. +2

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words so far!!

1 Like

hah lick

5 Likes

+1, Vurm really said everything that needed to be said. o.o

4 Likes

@Jqkke Thank you!

I’m confusion n

3 Likes

I wish nothing but the best for @DrakeOfStars :}

+2.21246

1 Like

You forgot the time when @SierAlex made a bet with me using you, and we cheated so he had to change his skin on top of his ign :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good times :sunglasses:

Edit: what do you mean it’s not positive? It was positive for me :3

2 Likes

BOOMEROFSTARS Lets get it +1

2 Likes

+1

He’s active, known, and has a good knowledge of the server. Good luck, Drake!

1 Like

Thank you @_Minxuum, @Aiadeva(adding that rn), @McDonalds (smh), and @SierAlex!

1+ Active, Friendly, Nice!

Good luck!

1 Like