Downys Event Team Application

I edited my old application. I kept some aspects of my old one; for example, event commands. Paragraphs have been rewritten but the formant is the same.

**IGN:**Downys / Oscient ( Name change: Downk) Downy is a detergent and I am representing that!

Age 19

Timezone:

(CT) – Central Standard Time

How often can you host events:

My availability as of October 22nd, 2020

Monday: 7pm-10pm

Tuesday 5pm-8pm

Wednesday N/A

Thursday 7pm-10pm

Friday: 1pm-5pm

Saturday: N/A

Sunday: 1pm-5pm

( Note: I am a college student living on campus and have classes throughout the week. Times may change due to events, homework & social life.)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I have many fundamentals that set me apart from other applicants. I began my MunchyMC experience in June 2016. I am very familiar with the player base on KitPvP and what events players enjoy. Some of the characteristics I portray include; friendliness, professionalism, competitiveness, and empathy. School has been busy for the past two months and my activity on the server has declined. However, from October 20th to December 15th, my schedule is likely not going to change very often, thus allowing me to be an active player.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

There are many great skills and attributes I could bring to the team. I am very familiar with all the events hosted regularly on KitPvP. This includes water-drop, classic red rover (CRR), brackets (1s,2s,3s), death dash, war, manual partnered sumo, anvil drop, and many more! I am also very open to creating or exploring new ideas for manual events. Another skill I can bring to the team is my ability to communicate. Communicating ideas and events with the team is very important and I believe I can do that to my fullest extent. For being on the server for quite some time now, I learned all the rules and /commands an event member needs to know, thus I’m not beginning my journey from scratch IF I get selected.

These commands include:

/eventtpall: This command sends players a tp request in the game to join the current event being hosted.

/eventkick: This command allows the host to kick a certain player for not obeying the rules and or cheating / glitching during an event.

/eventban: This command allows the host to ban a player who is consistently breaking the rules and has been warned on multiple occasions. (Must be used on long term offenders)

/eventunban: This command allows an EVENT member or MOD to unban a specific player who previously was banned in the event world.

/togglepvp: This command allows pvp to be enabled in the event world.

/broadcast: This command allows the host to broadcast a noticeable message in chat that an event will be hosted. This command is not too disruptive to players who simply do not want to participate.

/skit apply: This command allows the host to give participants of the event a certain kit during an event. (Example: KitPvP in classic red rover (CRR))

/skit create: - This command allows the host to create a specific kit for an event that has not been created yet. (Uses items currently in your inventory)

These are the commands I am familiar with by asking EVENT members in the past how something specifically works during an event. I know there are many more I am not familiar with, however, I am always open to learning new /commands I currently do not know.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

There and many reasons I want to be on the event team. I want to be able to host and create new events for the community. For the past four years, I have noticed a pattern of selected events constantly being hosted. Furthermore, many players have shown their frustration with this issue which affects their experience on the server. Another reason I want to join the event team is to change up the experience on the server. The template on the server is amazing and the developers did an amazing job. However, leisure activities can get dull after a while and become less enjoyable. I have some amazing ideas and new events I want to bring to the team. I also want to host events with other members of the team. I noticed that hosting major events alone can be stressful at times. I would like to help them when needed. In the past, I’ve explained how paid ranks on the server are restricted with a timer for events. I still stand by this and have an alternative way to fix this problem if the team is interested in listening.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

The current EVENT team does a fantastic job hosting events for the community. Their time and effort is incredible as well as their outstanding professionalism. There are a few EVENT members that stand out specifically when I ask them to host certain events.

262ms: Hosting 2v2sumo on multiple occasions late at night.

FunnyJustCause: Hosted multiple water drop events and war events.

82602: Hosted multiple sumo events & spleef events

errxr: Hosted multiple 2v2 brackets & sumo events

xShrek: Hosted back to back to back sumo events when the community wanted it. (Even tho he won every time)

Examiner: Hosted multiple CRR events when asked.

finessedkid: Hosted multiple CRR events and allowed me to be captain of the team on multiple occasions.

There are many other great EVENT members and STAFF on the server that host events frequently, however, these are the people that come to mind when I ask them to host a specific event.

Thank you for reading my application & good luck to the other applicants!

Discord: Raiin#6300

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is a troll application, but it is nice to see you again Downys.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

not again LOL

+1

Even though this is a repost, I think Downys still deserves this rank, still.

With these edits you plan on making (said at the top of the application) I believe this could easily be one of the best applications.

• Very mature
  • Smart / Fast learner
  • Could help with ideas
  • Friendly

I’d love to see you on the Event team.

Goodluck

1 Like

+0.75
Quite active, mature, helpful and just fit for Event. Good luck

1 Like

#Troll app???

2 Likes

+1 because why not :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

+0.25 Great application, but I don’t think a repost is the way to go, nevertheless it’s still a good application Good Luck

2 Likes

+.75

Reasons for my rating:

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Approachable
  • Good Application, still I believe you could have maybe changed a few things to show your dedication.
  • I took away .25 because I really haven’t seen you online at all for the past month or so. Maybe it’s just me?
  • Either way, I think you already got denied this season for making a troll app.

Good Luck Downys! :+1:

1 Like

+0/Neutral

I will give you a +0.25:

• Kind
  • Friendly
  • Nice application

Remember to include this question:

Question

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Also, I agree with everything @DrakeOfStars said!

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

I rewrote all my paragraphs however, the format of my application is the same

1 Like