DorisHD's Media Application

~Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/DorisHD

~Number of subs/followers: 1350

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams: 12

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: 6 months- sometimes join Munchy after bedwars because me and my community enjoy Munchy’s gamemodes

~Servers for which you have created content: RazeEmpire, Hypixel, and Ex-Media on Invadedlands

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?: I enjoy the server and would like Media rank to help improve my content and make my community more engaged with MunchyMC. This will not only benefit me but also MunchyMC by my community being more engaged because of the benefits I receive from having Media rank.

Thanks for reading my application. Hope to here from you soon!

2 Likes

+1 I see u occasionally on woolwars, also u have a good woolwars streams and already pass most requirements! I think u can be a good media member

good luck Doris!

2 Likes

hello DorisHD As of right now i Can not see any munchymc content on your youtube channel if you want to apply for media you have to have some munchymc content on your channel.

so its a -1 from me as stated above.

good luck
~Exotic

Hello Exotic, I stream on MuchyMC and I always unlist my stream after a day or two. I can show proof Of my streaming on Muchymc and meet the requirements if you would like that.

Thanks.

1 Like

please do if you unlist the streams then omarmu can not see them and review them. :slight_smile:

I have unlisted one of my recent stream where I was on Muchy for a long time. The timestamp would be 21 mins to 57 mins. I would of shown the latest stream I did yesterday on Munchy But that is blocked by YT due to Copyright issues.

Also, you can ask Mddey because he is always on when I stream On Munchy.

its for omarmu the media manager to review them if they arent there he cant accept you

I recommend creating an unlisted playlist containing all your previous streams, if you do make sure to add it to your application.

4 Likes

I will keep up streams I do in recent to prove I go on Munchy. And once again Mddey has said he has saw me on woolwars streaming.

Hey Doris, as you know I am an ex mod on Invaded, one of the servers you used to be media on. I’m not 100% sure why you lost your media rank as that was above me but the one thing that bugged me while you did have media rank was you logging onto IL, advertising your stream for around 5m, not really engaging with those in chat, and then switching to another server such as Hypixel.
I personally would like to know what you’d do differently on munchy?

Other than those grievances you’re a nice person and you do appear to have a constant viewer count/following.

+0 for now

Hello Elementalish! Nice to see you again! Firstly I have not been told why I lost my media on Invaded by any staff or management. I guess it is because there have changed it since I apply. I will do just munchy streams as I enjoy the game modes on there like Woolwars and Kitpvp and my community enjoys it as well. I know I will have to be more in the community of Munchy and interact more in chat.

Since I stopped streaming IL, I have been playing a lot of different servers and Muchy was one of them. I enjoy it because everyone is really friendly from the players to the mods.

Thanks for your questions and your support and hopefully that +0 can become a +1 haha

Hello DorisHD!

Very nice channel you got there, but sadly you haven’t been creating MunchyMC content on it actively enough to join the Media team.

Please create more MunchyMC content and submit another application in no less than 30 days! Thanks for applying!

1 Like