DoraeYanKi The Builder

IGN:
DoraeYanKiGamer

Timezone:
EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

Discord Name:
DoraeYanKi#9050

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have 3 weeks of experience; However, I have seen videos of Skeppy and Badboyhalo. In other words I know all the rules.

How active can you be per week?:
4 Days a week for about 2 hours since I have school and other things like piano class which are very long.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have none.

Please link a portfolio of your most recent build project:
I have only been building one and its in survival but its not done, you can still see it though I guess. The Great Pacman-Saurus - Google Slides.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
my most proud build is a stable for horses, I know it doesnt sound impressive but I love that stable. The back is cobblestone with some touches of mossy cobblestone, the roof are spruce slabs and the rest are spruce fences to prevent the horses from getting out. The style I went for is rustic.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
My laptop sadly cant work that well with plugins or mods since it puts me to 10fps. However I have once tried it and I would say im decent at it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Im good with building rustic themed builds and a bit good with dinosaurs and medieval builds. Terraforming is my weakness since I cant make mountains or make things look real.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
When I was 9 I started to watch a youtuber called Grian, he inspired me to start building and now I build and have fun with it. This is my first time working for a build team but if I get accepted I just know I will work very hard and help you all.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
10. I work well with others unless they are mean or disrespectfull towards me or my teammates.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
This is my first time but I hope im accepted!

1 Like

I dont think being a builder is good for you at this time, knowing how to use WE and Voxel is important, watching skeppy and bbh’s videos isnt experience, and your building skills leave much to be desired. If you could add more builds to your portfolio that would help give a better understanding of your skills.

If you still want to be a builder I recommend practicing and applying again once you have become more skilled. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

+1 amazing builds

1 Like

This above implies that if someone aggravates you, then you will do vice versa. Without being took out of context, it states that “I work well with others unless” that unless meaning a whole bunch of things. Whether it being something disrespectful, or not, it makes it hurt your credibility and maturity if you do not elaborate. However I should state that most of your application as well is very vague. As said above,

That implies as well after reading above, “I have seen videos of Skeppy and Badboyhalo. In other words I know all the rules.” you haven’t read MunchyMC rules.

Anyways, I won’t drag on.

Regardless, I hope you the best of luck!

:heart:

2 Likes

Does that mean if i watch this video im allowed to set off nuclear bombs

3 Likes

Builders, if you can’t build a pacman-saurus, you should be demoted.
pce.

1 Like

Oh no.

1 Like

Pacmasaur

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes