DoraeYanKi The Builder Application

IGN:
DoraeYanKiGamer

Timezone:
EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

Discord Name:
DoraeYanKi#9050

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have 3 weeks of experience; However, I have seen videos of Skeppy and Badboyhalo. In other words I know all the rules.

How active can you be per week?:
4 Days a week for about 2 hours.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have none.

Please link a portfolio of your most recent build project:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
my most proud build is a stable for horses, I know it doesnt sound impressive but I love that stable so much. the back is cobblestone with some touches of mossy cobblestone, the roof are spruce slabs and the rest are spruce fences to prevent the horses from getting out. The stile I went for is rustic.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
My laptop sadly cant work that well with plugins or mods since it puts me to 10fps. I have close to zero experience.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Im good with building rustic themed builds and a bit good with dinosaurs and medieval builds. Terraforming is my weakness

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
When I was 9 I started to watch a youtuber called Grian, he inspired me to start building and now I build. This is my first time working for a build team

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
10. I work well with others unless they are bad or disrespectfull towards me or my teammates.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
This is my first

2 Likes

We cant see your portfolio, You need to enable the doc to be viewable by everybody with the link. At the moment I need to request access D;

2 Likes

As Zammy said. You need to make your portfolio public. I also recomend you add more detail to your application.

1 Like

How to make it so we can see it: Open a file in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. In the top right corner, click Share. Click “Get shareable link” in the top right of the “Share with others” box. To choose whether a person can view, comment, or edit the file, click the Down arrow next to “Anyone with the link.”

2 Likes

k thx!

2 Likes

oops sry about that!

1 Like

In the future please edit your application instead of creating a new one.

2 Likes

Duplicate app